[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you happy /r9k/? https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Why aren't you happy /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g
>>
File: 1455944474733.jpg (394 KB, 1812x1018) Image search: [Google]
1455944474733.jpg
394 KB, 1812x1018
I get a smug smile everytime i see someone who is truly fucked up and tries to be happy.

I who was always healthy, who don't even get colds, complain about my life all the time, wish i was dead, and try to destroy everything i have.

I have everything this little fag could want, and don't give any value to that. I had a choice and i chose to be a fuck up.

I know it's edgy but is also a very good feeling. Fuck this little alien.
>>
>>27420217
That's quite the amount of spite you got there.

>I have everything this little fag could want, and don't give any value to that. I had a choice and i chose to be a fuck up.
except wasn't his point about being happy with what you can do, since we're all limited in some way?
>>
>>27420217
>I chose to be a fuck up

That's just it though anon. He specifically never mentions "accomplishing" great things with what you have, he merely states that you should enjoy life for all it is and not let the negatives hold back your happiness. It's not a philosophy about being successful, it's about being happy. IE, he says he's happy just the way he is, because of what he's saying. He's not trying to one-up you.
>>
File: Sonichu 1.jpg (114 KB, 450x585) Image search: [Google]
Sonichu 1.jpg
114 KB, 450x585
>>27420258
everyday i am eternally grateful that at least i'm not chris chan
>>
>>27420258
I didn't finish watching it, maybe will do it later.

The point is that i had a lot more options than him. I maybe be limited, but a lot less than him and still am bitter about things i don't get, and which i don't get because i don't even try.

I could be happy but i settled with less just because i wanted.This guy can't have it, he probably is already dead. I can do so much, but i don't. And i don't even am happy about it.
>>
File: 001-stanley-kubrick-theredlist.jpg (129 KB, 934x631) Image search: [Google]
001-stanley-kubrick-theredlist.jpg
129 KB, 934x631
>>27419972
I got manipulated and bullied various times, lost "friends", half a year and i'm finished with school ready to start a dead end job, no social contacts, have anxiety and depression.
I guess suicide is always an option.
>>
>>27420217
why are chris chan's nips so big
>>
File: 1444776725302.jpg (39 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1444776725302.jpg
39 KB, 358x373
>>27420217
I'm also able-bodied, tall, fast metabolism, never get sick, no deformities, no medical problems, and I've come to the conclusion that there is no where in life I can go from here. That little fucking mutant had rich parents who paid a fucking engineer to do work for them.
Killing myself before 30.
>>
ayy lmao
this post is, in fact, unoriginal. thanks for pointing that out, robot :^)
>>
>>27420508
Fuck, how can i be so disgusting? I post shit like this and feel bad the rest of the day. The worst part is that what i post is true.

I don't even question why i have no friends.
>>
File: 1437796634402.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437796634402.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>27419972

There is always something that is nagging on me, sometimes multiple things. Most people say that I think too much, but if I do not think enough I usually get fucked up harshly, so it is a bad habit of mine which grew out of necessity.
It is also really small things which can be changed easily or not changed at all, but it always worries me.
Right now for example:
1.) A good friend of mine is going away soon and throwing a party before he leaves, I am not invited and could easily change it by contacting him. I do not for various reasons and all of it nags on me.
2.) I recently got my license and I am a terrible driver, I can not change it and it all comes with experience, but the dread of awaiting death in a difficult situation on the road never leaves me.
3.) I am applying for jobs right now and my picture is not to my liking. I have no other and making a new one is also not really an option, because i look much worse now.
4.) Bombed my last exam.
5.) >tfw no gf
6.) Slowly but surely turning insane
And so on and so on.
If you already are beaten down and on your knees the little things eat at you like maggots and it feels like you can not do shit to change it.
I probably will not get any sleep tonight because I get ignored by some female friend I met on the internet, that is how bad it is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.