[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hypersomnia/ here >went to bed early hoping to get up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 142357464543.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
142357464543.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
who /hypersomnia/ here
>went to bed early hoping to get up at a normal time for once
>don't wake until 2 pm, slept for 14 hours
>realize all my plans for the day are now ruined
>haven't bothered to even get out of bed for the past 2 hours
>have to get used to getting up at 6 am starting on monday
>>
I have a similar problem
I sleep late, and wake up early as fuck
In the end of the day i didin't concluded shit because i was too tired
>>
>>27419953
I feel you. This is why I never was a fan of vacations. They make you get used to them and make you hate going back to work even more than you usually do.
>>
>>27419953
Could be depression senpai. I spend upwards of 14 hours in bed when I am depressed. Guess it just contrasts the 2-3 hours of sleep during the manic episodes.
>>
I sleep away most days. Never get shit done. How the fuck do the NEETs do it? I cant live like this much longer
>>
>>27420613
Lucid dreaming every day is the best part of being a NEET. Dem 14 hour long bizarre video game-like adventures in which you're the main character. Life doesn't get much better.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.