[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of my crush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 609x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 609x470
what do you think of my crush?
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1136x640
and her hair was in weird "theater braids" here but i think her face looks really pretty
>>
>>27419937
where is she from? she looks just like a girl I banged last summer in NY
>>
i'm almost entirely sure that she's out of your league
>>
>>27419937
Totally gets fucked a lot.
>>
>>27420003
she's from pennsylvania.
>>
>>27419937
She has nice titties.
>>
She's cute but dresses somewhat slutty.
>haha I can't do buttons
>>
She's just another normie slut. There's nothing special about her. Theres gazillions of girls just like her out there.
>>
>>27419937
>cleavage showing in public picture

she has fucked dozens of chads who are more attractive and charismatic than you, along with much bigger dicks.

give it up
>>
i think chad will enjoy her
>>
>>27419937
nice manjaw
you must be a huge cuck
>>
>>27420179
she isn't a normie though- that's why i can't get over her.
>>
>>27420224
that was the cuckiest sentence i've ever had to read
>>
>>27420224
>she isn't a normie though
>that's why i can't get over her

cucklord and his meme slut- the forbidden love story
>>
>>27419937
>selfie
Pass.
>>
>>27420398
all girls take selfies. all the ones that don't are lesbians.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.