[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really envy unifags. >don't have to fear losing your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 148112-Drunk-Princess-s.jpg (73 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
148112-Drunk-Princess-s.jpg
73 KB, 640x645
I really envy unifags.

>don't have to fear losing your education if you don't get at least a B on every assignment
>relatively few hours actually in class
>when you're in class, it's practically stress free; sometimes you don't have to do anything but listen
>the assignments are clear, and if they aren't, you can ask for clarification after class
>don't have to look for assignments to do when you complete all the assignments you've been told to do
>don't have to smile once the entire day

Being a jobless unifag must be a dream come true. I wish I could still have my parents pay for food and rent while I goof off all day.
>>
>>27419907
I wish I were a jobfag.

>Doesn't have to work when he gets home
>Doesn't need to work for 4 years MINIMUM in order to get money
>Doesn't have to work weekends
>Gets benefits

Living as a wagecuck must be a dream.
>>
>>27419907
>>relatively few hours actually in class
>>when you're in class, it's practically stress free; sometimes you don't have to do anything but listen

No, just no.
I'd rather work under the sun like an egyptian slave for hours than trying to fry my brain by listening to two straight hours of a difficult subject.
To not talk about the constant fear of the upcoming exams that will pop out right before you'll fall asleep.
>>
File: 1458883013381.jpg (8 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1458883013381.jpg
8 KB, 250x249
>>27420175
>nobody works on the weekend
Wow, I'd really love to be a unifag.
>>
>>27420221
Exams end at school, but everyday at work is an exam.
>>
File: BtLb1n4CcAEzciz.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
BtLb1n4CcAEzciz.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
>being so butthurt you cut Frida out of the picture
kek
>>
>>27420440
Sorry. Pretty princesses only.
>>
>I wish I could still have my parents pay for food and rent while I goof off all day.

Uni wasn't like that for me. I had to take out student loans for everything, including most of living expenses. Worked part-time just get to by. It has been nine years since i finished and i will be paying on those loans for several more years.
>>
>>27419907
in germany you get money for going to university
>>
>>27420221
I still have nightmares about being unprepared for exams. :(
>>
>>27420440
why is Frida Kahlo even in that image
>>
File: 1337041989740.png (328 KB, 532x720) Image search: [Google]
1337041989740.png
328 KB, 532x720
>>27420175
>4 years
Most degrees are 5 year now.
>>
>i have to be at uni from 9 to 5 five or six days a week
>on scholarship, if gpa slips below a certain point i lose it and am completely fucked
>most professors could care less if you miss material, one on one discourse is really limited
>constant paranoia all the effort won't actually amount to a job
>no time between classes for part time job = living at home with no money
ok op
>>
>>27420689

Fuck. In Canada you take out loans and get charged ~5% interest on the principal too. US is even worse in that regard.
>>
>>27420757
I'm paying my tuition with a credit card.
>>
>>27420873
Yikes. That's awful.
>>
>>27421085
Well, I'd rather have bills in the front of my mind than wait until school's all done and end up paying more than I took out. Plus I don't believe in the government profiting from me going into debt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.