[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Only a few lessons in with my new online French tutor and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (735 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
735 B, 275x183
> Only a few lessons in with my new online French tutor and she's practically become my new life coach as well

> I tell her about how pathetic my life is and it's like, she's genuinely worried about me

> So now every lesson she asks me if I've been looking for jobs, if I've been sticking to my diet, if I've been getting out of the house and meeting people, etc.

I actually do feel more motivated, and she only charges $12 an hour. Plus the whole situation having to have a life coach is a lot less depressing because I can tell myself I'm just practicing French
>>
>>27419767
she is paid man, she won't tell you her true opinion on you
>>
>>27420010
12 Dollars per hour is not gonna incite someone to lie that much
>>
>>27419767
lol fag
its easier for her to talk shit during one hour and gets her 12$ than actually teaching you
>>
How long one must to learn french, to finally read Proust in original?
>>
>>27420230
most natives can't, so good luck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-21-27-19-1.png (917 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-21-27-19-1.png
917 KB, 1080x1080
>>27419767
I really want to learn french. It's just hard to find the time in the army
>>
>>27420010
It's in her interest tho that he keeps providing money.
>>
>>27419767
bonne chance dans ta tentative d'apprendre notre merveilleux language OP!
>>
>>27419767
That's not that bad man, don't worry about it. It's good for you.
>>
>>27419767
What site did you get an online French tutor from?

Can you choose the sex?
Do they have a catalogue of tutors with a picture next to each so you can choose a cutie?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.