[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some fucking nigger just called me a cuck and sad little white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 9485695.gif (669 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
9485695.gif
669 KB, 450x253
Some fucking nigger just called me a cuck and sad little white man when I died in World of Warcraft. Wtf is this shit? Do people like this exist? Is this what the world is becoming? It's disgusting..
>>
>>27419538
But, I mean, you are.
>>
Nigger when it wins
>AWWWW SAD LITTLE WHYTE BOI YEE

Nigger when it loses
>DAS RACIST

Nigger when Trump wins
>RUH ROH
>>
>>27419538
I bet it was a white manlet.
>>
>>27419568
No I'm not anon. I'm not.
>>
>being this new to online gaymen
>>
>>27419538
Why the fuck do you care what some random WoW player says
>>
>>27419611
Because anon it's fucked. It's fucked as fuck. It's my escapism and I can't deal with the media stupidity right now.
>>
File: 12921329.jpg (451 KB, 850x649) Image search: [Google]
12921329.jpg
451 KB, 850x649
>>27419538
post digimon
>>
File: 956.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
956.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
>>27420437
The real Digimonsters are the Jews.
>>
The irony in this thread so far is outstanding.
>>
>>27419538
>cuck
90% it was someone from 4chan. That's what happens when you spread cancerous memes.
>>
>>27419585
clearly are if you come crying to r9k about it
>>
Sounds like you need a safe space. Can't let your feelings get hurt.
>>
>>27421001
That doesn't even make any sense. Why do you want to be part of the problem anyway?
>>27421010
Uhm.. not sure if you're trying to troll but wow is a safespace. I don't understand what's wrong with that?
>>
>>27421209
Wait. Why am I responding to shills. I might aswell talk to a robot.
>>
File: le happy barb chan.jpg (93 KB, 726x583) Image search: [Google]
le happy barb chan.jpg
93 KB, 726x583
>>27420931
are they really?
---------------------------
>>
>>27419538
Black people have decided that they are allowed to be racist.
>>
>tfw I like to fuck around with my guildmates like this when we play WoW and other games
>tfw I kept killing one of our officers over and over again and telling him "now im gone rape yo wife white boi"
>everyone kept laughing except for him
>figured he was just mad he kept getting killed
>eventually kill him and make fun of him again and he starts fucking crying
>it's awkward as shit and everyone is just quiet and doesn't know what to do
>he leaves and later my guild master texts me a long explanation basically saying that he found out the guy who started crying really did get cucked by a black dude and walked in on his fiance getting fucked in their bedroom
>got beat up by the black dude when he told him to get the fuck out
>black dude went to jail but his fiance defended the black dude the whole way and wound up leaving him

I would feel bad if it wasn't so fucking weird and hilarious lmfao
>>
>>27422193
That's fucked up, that poor lad
>>
>>27422193
This is funny to you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.