[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just made out with my first ever highschool girl!!! I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 540x900
I just made out with my first ever highschool girl!!!

I'm 25!
She agreed to meet me for another date! I might be able to get highschool pussy on the reg! Sweet 17 year old pussy! She's Portuguese and has some big tits even though I only got to feel them through her shirt. Easy 7/10 with 8 potential if she cleans up.
Thank you tinder!
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
So you're one of the faggots who were stealing all the cool girls in my class when i was in high school
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27419480
It's the circle of life. You don't get laid in highschool then you try your best to get that prime teen pussy in your 20s and deprive some other beta of getting laid in highschool.
>>
File: 1452974798113.png (99 KB, 435x512) Image search: [Google]
1452974798113.png
99 KB, 435x512
>>27419688
I WANTED HER TO BE MY WIFE FOR LIFE, IT WAS DESTINY YOU FUCKING CHAD!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>>
A few days ago I turned down a 17 yest old girl that literaly turned 18 yesterday. I already got a submissive gf with amazing breeding hips and nice tits, no way in hell I'm wasting time with some kid. I'm 24 btw. Also teen girl has a bf ao those are cunts for you.
>>
>>27419400
Nice. You gonna try from some prime teen cock while you're at it?
>>
>>27419400
sada
>>
>>27419400
>17 years old

Called the cops you sick fuck
>>
>>27420367
>not living in japan
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.