[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you gonna kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n9sb287kJ01sxpzxeo1_500.jpg (386 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9sb287kJ01sxpzxeo1_500.jpg
386 KB, 500x500
How are you gonna kill yourself?
>>
>>27419327
By jumping from my apartment building roof, if it comes to that. Messy, but probably impossible to survive.
>>
800mg of codeine and a belt tied to a doorknob
>>
>>27419577
Are you 2 ft tall?
>>
>>27419620
>Are you 2 ft tall?
Are you retarded? Serious question.
>>
>>27419640
I guess so. What is the belt used for if not hanging
>>
>>27419510
I'm doing this too. Mostly for the adrenaline rush. I've wanted to feel that jump since I have memory.
>>
>>27419669
U sit down I think, it's like hanging yourself with a telephone wire
>>
>>27419327
freeze to death in wilderness
>>
>>27419908
Same here. I'll probably get really drunk beforehand tho.
>>
>>27419327
When my parents die I'm going to tie a rope to a tree and my neck and drive off at top speed with my seatbelt on

Someone did this a few years ago and their head rolled into traffic and made the news.
>>
>>27419327

How the fuck are you supposed to make out Mayhem out of that fucking squiggly bullshit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.