[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's working hard to leave a legacy going, wagecuck? Make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
How's working hard to leave a legacy going, wagecuck? Make sure you take sometime to rest. Monday is right around the corner.
>>
The joke is on you, Monday is a bank holiday
>>
Joke's on you ass boy, I'm getting paid time and a half to shitpost.
>>
>>27419155
Jokes on you oh wait jokes on me :(
>>
NEET don't you have some made-up talent to Google?
>>
Yes, the joke is on us. Oh wait I am able to buy what ever I want, when I want.

Guess what NEET degenerate? I am going travelling in December to see the world, explore new cultures and meet new people.

What will you be doing? Oh. That's right... making silly little memes.
>>
>>27419242
>>27419264
>>27419339
>>27419354
Gee wagecucks, are you stressed from work? :^)
>>
>>27419354
Memes brighten the world lad
>>
>>27419155
>having monday off
>not being a faggot NEET living in a basement
>feels good bruh
>>
File: 1456212133777.jpg (215 KB, 748x823) Image search: [Google]
1456212133777.jpg
215 KB, 748x823
>Monday off

what?
>>
I have to work :( How else am I going to afford to buy a home? Once I buy a house I'll be able to go down to part time hours and then live a quiet life alone in my home.
>>
>>27419354
the neet has enough time to make memes AND explore the world.

the wagie however has to work his ass off, listen to mr. shekelstein bitching, kiss his butt, and beg him for a week long "vacation" which sets the wagecuck at least a month behind on budgets
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.