[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /r9k/ My roommates and I threw a party last Friday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: hitler.jpg (29 KB, 251x229) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
29 KB, 251x229
I need help /r9k/

My roommates and I threw a party last Friday. We only invite our "friends" but sometimes other people come too. This time a girl that I had met once before came with her friend and we talked quite a bit.

She's a freshman and I'm a senior, but she still seemed interested in me and when she found out I am in a punk band (I neglected to inform her it is a normie hate band and I write songs advocating the genocide of social media users, etc.) she had me put my number in her phone so I could let her know if we ever had a show. She texted me so I had her number too.

All going well so far, right? Well... Her and her friend began talking about traditional SJW shit like voting for Bernie and stuff and I drunkenly chimed in that I don't vote. This led to a discussion where I told them basically that we are all born slaves and this world is a prison and nothing we can ever do will change that, etc. etc. Pretty much through out my entire "nothing matters" bullshit in about 5 minutes. They of course disagreed with me but we still kept talking and stuff, very friendly. Then they left because it was very late.

Now, my question for you is how do I text her to try and set up a date? It's already been a week so my window is closing, if not closed (but I still want to try). I can't ask her for a drink since she's not 21. I definitely do not want to say something that might cause her to remember my nihilism spiel like "Hey, I had fun talking to you at the party" or anything like that. I know I overthink and worry too much about this stuff but I feel like "hey, how's it going" leading into "want to get lunch" or something is going to sound stupid.

I just have no idea what to say to her at all. If I saw her in person again I could definitely guide the conversation where I want it to go but I simply cannot do that through text, especially if I have to text first.

I desperately need your help, robots. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>27419044
kill yourself.

try with a, hey wanna hand out insert activity place time

you are really funny and interesting etc
>>
>>27419458
are you sure? that seems too.. idk, dumb sounding to me. should i try small talk first?
>>
>>27420697
do you senpai, it's better to be direct and not dance around it
>>
>>27420792
Okay, I guess I agree. We're on easter break right now but we both live in the city of our uni. She's a commuter though so she lives with her parents and I'm sure they're doing easter shit. Should I text her now and ask for Monday (no school till Tuesday)? Or tonight? Cause I was already planning on going to a bar tonight and she couldn't come
>>
>>27419044
Hey i enjoyed our talk. Wanna grab a drink sometime so that we can continue the discussion ( find better words not a native speaker) ? Then she will decline or accept. After that say some shit like: Are you busy with your family or do you have time during easter break. just ask her shit like this. You dont have to find the perfect wording to impress her
>>
>>27420870
ask her tonight for monday.

i honestly have no idea familiare i haven't dated for real
>>
>>27420921
>>27420955
Alrighty, I guess I'll see what I can do. I know it won't be a big deal if she says no but I just worry so fucking much before hand with stuff like this (not that this happens to me often but the few times it has I have pretty much fucked it up because I was too nervous and autistic through text and shit)
>>
>>27421064
You dont need to. If she likes you she is worried as much as you are.
>>
>>27421167
desu doubt she does after i sperged but i sperg a lot and everybody knows i hate society so it's no biggie
>>
>>27421219
Maybe you just think you sperged and she thinks it was deep/intresting whatever. Shit happened with my gf.
>>
>>27421249
Kek I have never had girls fall for the deep dark mysterious thing. I think for the most part it's only a thing in movies. But we'll see, will report back if I gain the courage while this thread is still up
>>
>>27421290
Girls are dumb so all of this shit is actually possible :D. Also the reason all of the femnazis sperg out so much about toxic role models etc. is that women have serious trouble to seperate this shit from their real life.
>>
>>27419044
Just ask if she wanna go out
> sure where to/ what did yo have in mind ?
insert activity/place that i like / think would be fun
> no
too bad for you

yes youre probably overthinking it , try to refrain from appearing like a nazi nihilist if you want to please to girls next time
>>
>>27421465
My friend said I should start by saying something else, like "Hey, thanks for coming to the party" but I really think he's kind of wrong. I just want to one and done this shit. Text conversations are the worst shit for me
>>
So I've decided that in order to remind her who I am, even though I know she already has my number, I am going to say "Hey, this is anon from the party last weekend. Would you like to go out for sushi on Monday?"

Thoughts on that? Good or sperg or what? what do I say if she doesn't like sushi?
>>
>>27422305
To me "on monday" is a risk cause she might have something allready, better ask questions and let her answer, if shes free, if she wants to hang, and just eating sushi is too short of a time to get to know her/spend time with her imo
>>
>>27422305
it's good to try to be direct, but all in one is a bit much

just start it off with like "having a good easter so far? are you free on monday?" and then she has a chance to go "who is this" to which you can reply "haha my bad anon from the party", or she'll know and just say yes or no and you can ask from there

just lead in with a time and activity you'd like to do because you will literally never get a woman to suggest either. Why this is I don't know
>>
Stitch her ass-to mouth to the guy and feed him kebab with laxatives while blasting Tschaikowskys nutcracker Suite on your grammophone
>>
>>27422557
Sounds good but what guy are you referring to?
>>
I went with "Hey this is anon form the party. How's your break going?"

Now I wait in agony. Good thing I'm drinking tonight. fuck this is the worst part anons. thanks for helping through the initial text though
>>
>>27422599
Just some random bum
>>
She took the bait

But like 27 minutes after I texted her. How long should I wait? Also I better go on normiebook right now and delete anything embarrassing I may have left up from my past
>>
File: 1444149677470.png (975 KB, 1274x536) Image search: [Google]
1444149677470.png
975 KB, 1274x536
>>27423357
>How long should I wait?
wait for what exactly??

what was the first text she answered to?

>he thinks she cares that much

jesus man tone it down, she just wants to meet for food she probably is gonna talk about all the guys she likes and how nice of a friend you are
>>
>>27423399
kek, she answered to this one: >>27422727

I mean how long should I wait to respond. I've seen some guys on her talk about a 3x rule, so I would wait an hour and 21 minutes, but I don't think I'll wait that long
>>
File: tumblr_mxkru4IXCQ1qkv3fno1_500.png (237 KB, 443x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkru4IXCQ1qkv3fno1_500.png
237 KB, 443x415
>>27423460
i have no idea, i didn't even know there's a rule about it.

fucking hell so many rules....

what's the point , my hand feels way better than pussy anyway

not even b8 family
>>
>>27423500
I'm inclined to agree but the only time I had sex was when this girl pretty much raped me and it was a whole thing so I can't judge it based just on that. So I gotta try and get real sex at some point, if it sucks (which I'm sure it will) I will just give up

Tbh I have made out with 5 girls and not a goddamn one of them made me feel a thing. Closest one was my roommate's ex, I think I was only excited because I knew he would kill me if he finds out.

Women are rarely worth it, if ever. But for some retarded reason I will still try my luck with this chick
>>
>>27423615
she responded yet?
>>
>>27424025
To my first text, I'm just about to text her back. Been caught up playing FTL...
>>
Oh fuck I did it.

I asked her out for sushi in my second text because i couldn't think of anywhere else to take the conversation

Fuck me oh god i'm an idiot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.