[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blog tiem. I just don't know what to do with my free time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449586602001.png (58 KB, 1600x1504) Image search: [Google]
1449586602001.png
58 KB, 1600x1504
Blog tiem.

I just don't know what to do with my free time when I'm not working.

When I stay home I am literally useless, I have no gf, no friends, no hobbies (and the few hobbies that I had, namely vidya and anime, just don't do "it" for me anymore), and I waste all my day doing nothing.

Today I woke up at 7 and now it's 19.20 and I did nothing. I don't even know how the fuck this is possible because the last time I watched the clock it was 13 or so, I can barely remember how these 12 hours went by other than I was sitting at my battlestation and lurking various websites and grabbing some junk to eat at some point around 16.30. Now because of this easter bullshit I can't go to work until the first of april and I don't even know how am I going to survive the utter boredom.

When I was neet I didn't have this problem, I played vidya just fine and anime entertained me. Now I just sit around doing nothing, I can't even bring myself to emulate games from my childhood.

I have no idea how and if I'm going to survive the summer vacation. Just the idea of staying at home for a full month without having to go to work makes me want to get off the ride and an hero.

Anyone else in this awful situation? How can I entertain myself and pass the time without feeling like I completely wasted it? Halp
>>
Get some drugs. Heroin and LSD can be pretty fun
>>
What job do you have that gives summers off?
>>
>>27418492
Imma blog too.

Met girl, made out with girl, she was grinding on my lap and I came in my pants.

How do I avoid getting overexcited
>>
>>27418556
Generic IT technician in a small company. I like the job, it's easy and people think I'm some sort of genius, plus I feel helpful and people always thank and compliment me. At home I'm just a lazy useless depressed sack of shit.
>>
go travel my friend
>>
>>27418492
work out
go to a park and read
do some voluntary job
>>
Volunteer if you need a purpose so much
>>
>>27418492

I used to be the same way, now I lift weights. Still no gf but I didn't expect to get one by lifting. It's just a challenge I can pursue for an hour or so every other day where there is always room for improvement. You can finish books, vidya, and most other things but lifting always leaves room for improvement.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.