[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys really think girls have it easier? I think they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1458592001366.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1261) Image search: [Google]
1458592001366.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1261
Do you guys really think girls have it easier? I think they have it harder. You see it in points of getting laid, they need to have standards. Sure, you might never be able to get pussy of any kind. And even old fat women can get a handsome tall man for sex.

But from womens perspective, sex is pointless. It is having Chad settling with you. That tall handsome man might gice you the dick. But will he buy a house and make a family with you? That makes all the difference. I believe it is much worse for women, when you remove pure sex and add in marriage and such things.

Pic very related, imagine being a fat or ugly girl in the presence of a girl like this. Imagine the agony.
>>
File: 1452774513636.jpg (52 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1452774513636.jpg
52 KB, 450x450
Will bump with 10/10.
>>
File: cranky serious.png (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cranky serious.png
463 KB, 500x500
"Abloobloo I won't be coddled by people for having sex with them"
Neither will I but in my case it is seen as normal.

Embrace feminism, don't support women, let them be liberated and independent, and let them work for themselves.
>>
>>27418422

>buy a house

who is buying houses right now? not our generation top lol
>>
File: KvhmQfuIqOo.jpg (99 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
KvhmQfuIqOo.jpg
99 KB, 604x604
>>27418742

Which make it more coveted. Which increased competition. Which is why you shouldn't think girls have it easier.

Again, just sex =/= win for girls.
>>
>>27418898
>sex isn't pleasurable for women
are they even human?
>>
>>27418422
I wouldn't mind providing for a girl like that if they actually helped and loved me back.
And we all know that never happens.
>>
>>27418615
>those fingernails
fatalflaw
u
c
k
>>
>>27418898
>Which make it more coveted. Which increased competition
That's not how that works
Having less people buy a product over time doesn't make it more valuable towards the end

Sex =/= because in this specific scenario, somehow, girls aren't capable or don't want to actually do anything by themselves
This scenario shows that women treat themselves as property, treasure, or trophies for some chad to pick among
>>
>>27418422
Female life isn't totally easy.

But, they do automatically receive the first thing necessary in order to 'advance' with life. Social acceptance because they're born with at least some social value.
>>
File: 1452753263249.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452753263249.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>27418957

Sex is pleasurable for women if the man is tall and handsome. Not with men when even tall and handsome men can enjoy a fat girl.
>>
File: James_Tissot_-_On_the_Thames.jpg (814 KB, 2070x3015) Image search: [Google]
James_Tissot_-_On_the_Thames.jpg
814 KB, 2070x3015
Who cares if they have it easier or we have it harder? It's a pointless discussion and that's something you can't possibly measure outside of using your own personal experience (and bias.)

Men and women have different, that's all - women, even attractive, face a separate set of problems than we do and while I'm sure half of you are thinking "Yeah, but those aren't real problems!", they are indeed to the person experiencing them.

Everything is relative.

In the same way most of us can't help being autistic fuckwits, neither can anybody else change their basic nature.
>>
>>27418422

>women have it worse because their standards are so high that they can hardly be satisfied by anything
boohoo
>>
>>27419177
>Who cares if they have it easier or we have it harder
People who have it harder tend to care
This is a universal thing

Your entire post is based around bullshit and the flawed premise of "You shouldn't actually care if you can't be the best you could be"
>>
>>27419190
Taking the original b8.
>>
File: va7gvYB.jpg (101 KB, 481x724) Image search: [Google]
va7gvYB.jpg
101 KB, 481x724
>>27419198

And by "people who have it harder" you mean all men, right?

The point of my post was that you can't even begin to define and then quantify "harder" using your own limited perspective and bias.

I mean yes, women undoubtedly have an easier time when it comes to selecting romantic and sexual partners but do you really think that makes their lives objectively "easier", or does it possibly just invite a number of potential problems that you wouldn't be familiar with?

>"You shouldn't actually care if you can't be the best you could be"

If you literally can't be the best you can be what sense is there caring about it? Wasted energy to agonize over something that can't be changed. You'll never be Chad, but you don't have to be a miserable fuck about it either.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.