[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be in Uni. >Not really get along with people, just try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Help wanted.jpg (20 KB, 338x264) Image search: [Google]
Help wanted.jpg
20 KB, 338x264
>Be in Uni.
>Not really get along with people, just try to keep my head down and focus on my studies.
>At least it's not like high school where people shit in my bag if I leave it for a moment unattended., but don't really have any friends and people whisper when I enter a room.
>Then, out of the blue, get invited to a party last night.
>It's a smallish thing, at someone's house, 10-12 people, but the place is small enough that it feels pretty crowded.
>Drink a bit, smoke a bit of pot, but don't really interact even when buzzed.
>Finally, the guy who organized things together, announces that this is lame, and they're going to spice shit up.
>Says we're all going to play the "Great game, glow-ree!"
>Have no fucking clue what he's talking about, and I'm not the only one, lots of views of confusion.
>But soon, everyone's pulled down their pants, and if they're not fapping themselves, Mike's wandering along stroking people.
>Then he pulls out a fucking tape measure, and measures everyone's length and girth.
>I apparently win, I've got the biggest dick by a small margin.
>We pull up our pants, and there's a congratulations, I get passed a drink.
>Then Mike drags me upstairs, bangs on one of the doors, a young woman, I think his sister, comes to the door
>Mike starts saying how I'm the most glorious person in the house, and she needs to fuck me.
>She calls me a fucking pervert (or maybe him) and slams the door on us. Mike tries to open it, but it's locked.
>Go back down to the ground floor, drink some more, pass out.

What the fuck happened? Is this normal normalfag behavior? Should I call her in a day or two, try to set something up? Need advice plox, but /adv/ would be shit, like it always is..
>>
>Says we're all going to play the "Great game, glow-ree!"

Wtf does this even mean? I don't get it.

Do normies literally speak a different language now?
>>
>>27418380

Nah mate that's fucked
>>
>>27418380
I wouldn't try anything. Sounds like you ran into a "crazy normie".

Crazy normie = Normalfag with seemingly normal behaviours, friends, a social life, and a sex life, but pulls weird antisocial shit on the regular.
>>
are big dicks linked with autism or something?
>>
>>27418580
it's god's way of trolling some unlucky robots, give em big dicks and make them introverted, unattractive and retarded.
>>
>>27418380
Up until the sister part it sounded pretty normal for a gay orgy.
>>
>>27418431
Thinking back on it, maybe he meant "glory?"

>>27418779
There was no dude fucking, at least nine I spotted. And a couple of the guys there have gfs, or at least I think they do, seen them walking around with the same women a lot.
>>
>>27419073

none* I spotted.
>>
>>27419073
Well, the dude fucking would have come later. And there's lots of gays who are ashamed and get a girlfriend because it's what they're supposed to do.

I think it was some sort of gay thing, they invited you to see how you'd react and if they could count you as one of them. Then the host got pretty drunk and ended up "offering" you to his sister.
>>
>>27420073

The problem with that thoery is that again, I've seen like half of them with girlfriends. And I live in a liberal shithole, with plenty of gay pride visibility. I can't imagine that many of them needing beards.
>>
>>27418779
I was expected the guy to bring OP into his room and have him penetrated
>>
Sounds pretty gay Opie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.