[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to know that a girl likes you? What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
What does it feel like to know that a girl likes you? What does it feel like to even have a girl that likes you?

Is it good?
>>
>>27418140
theres a chance a girl likes me currently, but im too pussy to do anything about it
>>
It feels nice at first, but once you get in a relationship it's not as good. You realize you have no idea how to make a woman happy, you start to get irrationally jealous about little things, and worried she might leave you.
>>
>>27418308
Why not take the chance? This is it. This is the only life you will ever live out in this current consciousness of yours, anon. You need to make the most of it.

If you feel like there's even the slightest chance, I'd say fucking go for it.
>>
>>27418140
>i wish a girl would like me :C
>omg fucking chads are responsible for all my problems
>grills are all whores
>why does nobody like me
Absolute fucking Gentlemen hivemind, /r9k/.
>>
>>27418140
I would think it depends on if you like them. But it probably feels good to know you're desirable.
>>
>>27418344
thanks anon
i think id want to take the chance but i have no clue what to say to her.
weve made a lot of eye contact and ive noticed a lot of specific things she does when shes around but weve never spoke
>>
I usually take advantage of it and treat them like shit
>>
>>27418349
>omg fucking chads are responsible for all my problems
>grills are all whores
>why does nobody like me

Those are all assumptions anon, and none of that is really true. I'd chalk up my lack of success with women to "not being attractive enough", as ambiguous as that sounds. I'm a bit chubby and need to lose weight, which I'm currently doing. My mother even started to notice that I lost a couple pounds since it's been a month the last time I saw her.

>>27418373
>if you like them
I'd honestly take just about any girl that likes me regardless of how I feel about her because I need the experience.

>>27418392
>i have no clue what to say to her. weve made a lot of eye contact and ive noticed a lot of specific things she does when shes around but weve never spoke

Man, if that's true you guys probably have a thing. I think a good way to introduce yourself to her is try and talk about something that's happening around you and then segway from there. For example, if you two are in uni or highschool or whatever and attend the same classes/lectures, make a plan to bump into her and make a comment about the course material or the prof. Then introduce yourself and tell her your name, and if she's interested she'll reciprocate. Also, even if she's attracted to you, female attraction doesn't last as long as male attraction, so I'm not saying don't take things easy in the beginning, but you have to let her know ASAP that you are romantically interested in her. It's best to do that through suggestion ("wanna go to the movies") or through action (touching her hair if you're bold enough, bumping shoulders, that kind of stuff).

She's waiting anon. This might be your chance to escape robothood.
>>
File: 1436714334366.png (2 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1436714334366.png
2 KB, 194x247
iktf op. It's all I ever wanted to know. Even got a fucking "gf" and still dont know what it /truly/ feels like
>>
>>27418619
How is your relationship? Is it one sided?
>>
>>27418140
It's over-rated unless you love them back.
>>
>>27419100
I want to love her but I don't because she doesn't yet. She wants to take shit REALLLY slow which is fine because shes a virgin qt but fucking hell I just want to feel liked. We've been "exclusive" for over 5 weeks now and not even made out yet, even when I explicitly asked her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.