[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I would be a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 796x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 796x823
So, I just turned 18 - Britfag, ugly af, no gf.

Finished A Levels and was just offered a Apprenticeship in electronic engineering. (v. Well paid, I will have a fuckton of disposable income)

Should I take it or go to Uni robots?
>>
Lucky bastard, go for it before you get depressed a year into uni and drop out of your meme degree.
>>
>>27418123
Apprenticeship gives you a guaranteed job at the end ( i assume?)
Uni gives you wiggle room for a broader field of things you can apply to, HOWEVER does not give you a guaranteed job

It's up to you senpai
>>
Thanks for the thanks for the advice. I clarify that uni involves me going for a degree in engineering and the apprenticeship has a guaranteed job at the end unless I really fuck it up.

I'm gonna click yes to the offer in 10 minutes unless someone changes my mind.
>>
>>27418289
>I'm gonna click yes to the offer in 10 minutes unless someone changes my mind.
You realise noone actually cares about your decision? do one or the other.
>>
>>27418123
If the pay is really good, take the apprenticeship. Fuck going to uni for 4 years and spending the next 2-3 paying it off
>>
Well it's 50K/year (GBP) after completing the training (2 years at 15K).

Very good pay in the field I have heard and not a shitty employer.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.