[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the huge influx of gf problem threads lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: cpt.png (312 KB, 573x441) Image search: [Google]
cpt.png
312 KB, 573x441
What's with the huge influx of gf problem threads lately? Am I just getting left behind while all the other robots get tfwgf? Or is it a meme? Or are we just getting invaded by normies?
>>
>tfwnogfandnoreplies
>>
File: 1302839013423.png (63 KB, 578x547) Image search: [Google]
1302839013423.png
63 KB, 578x547
I got a gf "accidentally". Didnt try or anything, it more or less happened on that one random night I decided to go out.
Now I dont know how to get rid of her. Sex isnt what I thought it would be, no time to do anything on my own, more things to stress and worry about. Relationships a shit. Just end me senpai.
>>
a lot of us have been growing up, so yeah i guess. the economy is good again.
>>
>>27417548
This is a normie board now, has been for months. Most robots have left. But no matter how shit this place gets, I can't leave. It's like a curse
>>
>>27417840
Only teenage love is worth it tbqh familia. Had a gf when 16-17 and cash was DOPE. Aquired one now (21) and it is pretty degenerate. Once your autism reaches a certain point and females lose the last part of their childish innocence is shitty. Sex is pretty cool i guess but she is annoying the shit out of me in every other field. Not enough time for vidya etc
>>
>>27418021
>had a gf has a teenager and at 21
Why are you even here, senpai?
>>
>>27417807
Sorry, I was going to respond to your thread about how weird Keyes looks in the remakes, but that's not really relevant.

I don't care about getting a girlfriend. Why would I want someone that exists only to complain and leech my time and money for some mediocre sex when I can fap to monster girls and spend the rest of my time however I want? There's games to play, books to read, mountains to climb, and surplus 7.62x39 to shoot. Life is good.
>>
>>27418156
I guess most people here would see me as a normie but in reality i am just a really fat cyborg bullshiting my way through life and bending myself way too much to fit in barely.
>>
Normies and failed-normies.

Real robots don't even particularly want gfs.
>>
>>27418220
You're just saying that as a self defense mechanism. At 40 or so you'll regret being alone and not doing anything in your 20s
>>
File: 1440089961550.png (72 KB, 291x180) Image search: [Google]
1440089961550.png
72 KB, 291x180
>>27418274
>everyone is the same as me and has the same wants and needs
Sure thing, pal
>>
>>27418274
Who told you that? Some woman probably.
>>
>>27418264
This.
Real robots dont even want gfs only normies do.
>>
>>27418309
I've met a few middle aged+ robot types, it's not a place you wanna be in. Like I said, it's easy to say that now when we're young
>>
>>27418623
They were probably just failed normies. Sad people who spent their time lamenting all the pussy they were missing out on when that's such a limited facet of what life has to offer.
>>
>>27418623
>>27418657
No they weren`t failed normies. Beeing a robot above the age of 25 is disastrous. Once you aren`t considered youth in any way beeing a robot is a sure way to lifelong suffering and suicide.
>>
The user base of this board change about 1.5 years ago with the rise of Pepe-cancer, /r/4chan baiting, and other shit. All the shitpost generals became a facet of the board with the newer users as well. Older users left or got older and the board culture changed with it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.