[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm officially a normalfaggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1445894095932.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1445894095932.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I made out and cuddled with a girl for hours last night. A real girl that actually liked me, that I actually had many things in common with and enjoyed spending time with.

Goodbye /r9k/, thank you for being my friends over the many years of depression and utter loneliness, you're all in my prayers. I will leave forever now, I know you guys don't like being pestered by normies, I just wanted to say thank you.
>>
don't come crawling back when she cheats on you
>>
You'll be back when she breaks your heart

See you later OP
>>
Remember buddy you're here forever
>>
That's a loose fucking definition of normie. People will still look at you with derision, you won't fit in, you will still be depressed and your love won't last. You won't become alpha and when something happens, it will be a long time before you find anyone else.
>>
File: 1449630515745.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1449630515745.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>27417235
Even if she does, I won't come back and bother you guys, I've escaped robothood, I managed to get a girl to like me enough to let me stick my tongue in her mouth and grab her titties repeatedly. It's finally over.
>>
dont kill yourself op some girls like small penis
>>
>>27417225
Good for you, man. Hope it's great from here on out. Most robots lack the initiative to actually get things to work out for them, but you did it. Be proud.
>>
will you see her again, OP?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>27417225
Feel free to visit for the dank memes anytime, Anon.
>>
>>27417225
>A real girl that actually liked me, that I actually had many things in common with and enjoyed spending time with.

I'm waiting on this, Godspeed ex fellow robot I hope to see you on the other side one day
>>
Have a safe trip, home, senpai
>>
>>27417270
>it will be a long time before you find anyone else.
crap

right in the feels anon
>>
>>27417225
Fuck off, motherfucker. Just remember this:

You're here forever.
>>
>>27417225
>cuddling...

See you in a month when she breaks your beta heart for a Chad that hate fucks her.
>>
File: 74.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>27417225
>girl that actually liked me, that I actually had many things in common with and enjoyed spending time with

She just wants someone to hold her impulsively. After some thinking you'll realize you don't like her that much and she doesn't actually like you that much either. Women are a potent drug but the feel wears off quickly. You're here forever. Sorry.
>>
Grats op. Good luck in life.
>>
File: 3f1377d07.jpg (102 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3f1377d07.jpg
102 KB, 499x499
>>27417225
see you tomorrow bud
>>
op's in for some wild ride...
he'll be back.
>>
>>27417225
Hey congrats man. Don't listen to the other posters here, enjoy your first love man, don't overthink it. Welcome to the other side, anon.
>>
See you tomorrow faggot. We both know you'll be back
>>
>>27417296

I managed to get a cute girl to do that with me for a whole year, among many other things, and I still came crawling back to this shithole after we broke up. If it happened to me it could happen to you.
>>
>>27417225
all you did was cuddle?

LOL, she wanted to be fucked. You'll be back in a week after she ignores your frantic messages and calls
>>
We'll be here, anxiously awaiting your return.
>>
>>27418203
I was trying to get into her pants but she insisted she wanted to take it slow, she kept moving my hand away from her crotch whenever I went for it (she was find grinding against my leg though), she's a total autist and I've only known her for a few days, so I understood where she was coming from.

I'm 100% positive she didn't really want to fuck. I'm guessing, like me, this is her first time doing this kind of stuff, she told me she's never known a guy who she felt so comfortable with, and we honestly were groping each other and making out for hours, it was exhausting, and I'm satisfied with that at least.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.