[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /too good at lying to ever get the much needed help/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: thed.jpg (54 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
thed.jpg
54 KB, 450x600
Who else here /too good at lying to ever get the much needed help/?
>>
Explain. How are you lying?
>>
>>27417359
Tell people I'm ok.
Tell people I've been doing stuff.
Can barely get myself to get out of bed most days unless I have a standing engagement, set up by someone else.
>>
>>27417441
How does nobody notice? Do you live alone?
>>
>>27417474
I live with a roommate but we barely ever talk. The people I talk to (family and 2 friends, if you are generous) have no way of knnowing what is going on.
>>
>>27417519
So what's going on?
>>
>>27417537
Nothing, I lay in bed all day and do barely enough at uni to not get caught. My father is probably going to cut off money soon though and then I'll have to find my own source of money. Not sure what I'm going to do then.
>>
>>27417582
Why aren't you OK?
>>
>>27417630
Because I'm wasting my fucking life. I want to do things and have things and have meaningful relationships with people but I'm incapable to get out of this fucking bed.
>>
>>27417658
Why do you think you're incapable? What's stopping you?
>>
>>27417675
I don't know what is stopping me. I just can't get the motivation to actuually do it. Every day I think I'll do it tomorrow but then the next day I feel like shit so much about not having done it the day before that I just want to stay in bed and tell myself I will do it the next day instead.
I used to have a rule about leaving the house once a day but I recently abandoned that one and now I feel worse than ever.
>>
>>27417658
I KNOW
AND I KNOW
YOU KNOW
>>
>>27417187
>too good at lying
You even lie to yourself. You're not "too good" at it, you're too dependent on it. You crutch on it.
>>
Same here liarbro...
Especially over the holidays when everyone asks you now it's going and you tell them it's all good but actually you failed 90% of the exams this semester.
Feelsbadmanfroggo.jpg
>>
>>27417749
What's the alternative?
Being honest with them a admit you failed at life? Let real feelings show through your facade? That sounds fucking horrible to me...
>>
Fimbbumb
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.