[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me last night > 9 PM, femal friend invit me to a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 376651-feel.jpg (83 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
376651-feel.jpg
83 KB, 573x400
> be me last night
> 9 PM, femal friend invit me to a party in her former shared flat
> too late to buy booze n shit but whynot.jpeg
> enter the "party" with nothing like a poorfag but welcomed with beer and a joint
> dis gonna ge gud
>ohwait.jpeg
> femal friend is again drunk as shit and singing alone
> I barely know anyone else
> Full of normies music nerd speaking of local shitty band and how their amplifier is better
> Literally worst than anime fag on a waifu thread
> the other guy at my left is almost bored as me, speak with him about blegium beer for 5 mins, then we both realize wtfarewedoing.jpeg
> is it ok to leave now ?
> 2 chalenger come in
> 2 grill, one from S Africa, not rly my kind but at least she's trying to socialize, and a tumblr reject with dyed short hair.
> try to socialize with S Africa chick, asking about her country n shit
> Idontgiveafuck.jpeg
>1 hour pass
> try to get drunk so I could maybe get some fun
> doesn't work
> hear the tumblr faggot say "I don't understand why ppl love the Rolling stone, their lyrics is only about myn wanted to fuck wymin, as a girl it doesn't speak to me and I prefer the beatles, their lyrics are sooo much meaningfull"
> ayellowsubmarine.jpeg
> Enough is enough, I try to sneaky escape this shiet
> they saw me
> proceed to make an autist apologies to leave
> back home, launch dota, play with online friend
> lose every gam
> still better fun than this shit

Am I truly autistic /r9k/ or what I did was ok ?

pic rlated
>>
which heroes do you main, op
>>
Yes, You are autistic because LoL > DotA
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1200x630
I think you're fine. I feel like I would've done the same thing as you and I'm not too aberrant so you should be fine.
>>
>>27417176

I didn't know they let the retards near the computer during special ed.
>>
File: kUAyoxN.png (386 KB, 523x465) Image search: [Google]
kUAyoxN.png
386 KB, 523x465
It was ok, just not your kind of crowd. Parties like that suck and are usually inhabited by people who showed up picturing it was gonna be like something they saw in a hipstery music video or 90s movie.

Not wanting to waste your time on useless forced social interaction is fine, its just that pretty much all forms of meeting people are pretty much that. Its like we're living in the fucking great gatsby or some shit, everyone seems to chasing after some idealised image and it all ends up in drivel like what you described.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 960x834) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 960x834
>>27417142
Meepo, Wisp and chen, but's they're too easy to counter in pub so I random and go meme build most of the time.
Omni carry best carry
>>
>>27417114

Parties legit suck. Big ones full of strangers, I do not like. Little kick-backs with friends are nice and cozy.

>go to party last night
>band playing in basement, cover, but no free booze to be had
>music sucks
>most people there are hairy hipster dudes, barely any women
>I gots to pee.webm
>standing in line for pisser, bitches walk up and just get in front of me like it's cool
>let one girl go first bc she's cute, then swoop in when she's done
>as I'm pissing, I can hear them complaining of my rudeness outside, calling me an "asshole" and a dude is talking about kicking my ass

Mind you, I'm 6'4", 220 of pure hatred, and I'm a combat veteran. I've killed before and I'll do it again.

>bust open the door, ready to bomb on any rass clot who wan' test me
>dudes look at the floor and go quiet
>fat bitch starts to get in my face
> there is no honor in this

Luckily, my gf and friends arrived at that exact moment, and I was sober. Otherwise, I would likely be in the good ol' county jail right about now.
>>
File: 1458019869920.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1458019869920.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>27417421
>>27417329
>>27417218

Well thanks anons, I don't go out this much and I was a bit woried about becoming an autistic antisocial loner, but yeah as you said it' wasn't my kind of ppl.
>>
>>27417114
Are you a drunk Bong?
>>
File: whoa.jpg (7 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
7 KB, 190x190
>>27417114

what if...wait for it....

you're the normal one in this situation?
>>
>>27417114
>9 pm
>too late to buy booze

what? where do you live OP?
>>
I couldn't even read that learn English nigger
>>
>>27417800
It's a law in Wisconsin
>>
>>27417800
In France, too many problems with drunk student doing shit late in the streets so our dumbass municipality banned the sell of alcholol in grocery after 9 pm.
>>
>>27417114
Shit parties are just shit. Music crowds are the biggest fucking mongs populating this planet. I especially hate it when they start singing everywhere like life is some fucked up musical. They are just pretty autistic and if you can`t find a connection its chill to leave early and do something you actually enjoy. also:

>french
>loosing every game
>thereisaconnection.jpg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.