[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this is not achievable natty Fuck this rigged game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: want_natty.jpg (28 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
want_natty.jpg
28 KB, 638x425
>tfw this is not achievable natty

Fuck this rigged game, its all delusion, even ugglos seek for perfection.

Maybe you have shitty face, maybe you are mouthbreather, maybe you have phimosis, but you could atleast get swole.

Its all fake
>>
I would never want a body like that, but go for it you're that insecure about your masculinity.
>>
why does that man have hairy breasts
>>
>>27417040
Why it is not achievable natty?
Did you even try to achieve it?
>>
>>27417040
try lifting for more than 6 months fag
>>
>>27417040
OP how many hours have you spent on sluthate.com

be 100% honest
>>
femanon here, don't get why you'd want to look like that, ewww...
>>
>>27417040
When I saw that scene of him trotting out of the ocean like that I audibly said wow. As a straight dude, that is still admirable.

He was one of my favorite actors until I realized that he was British.
>>
>anorexic body is not attractive to men
>but steroid body is attractive to women

wtf man
>>
>>27417129
>steroid body is attractive to women
Only a minority.
>steroid body is attractive to men
Fixed that for you. You only see other men who are obsessed with lifting ogling guys like that.
>>
>>27417085
it would take at least half a decade to look like that natty, if it even happens, if you have good enough genetics
>>
OP here, I do not want this body to attract others, I leave my home only one day each month to make grocery.

Being swole and pumped after training feel extremly good, but if any of you fags belive that this is achievable without juice you are fatty or lanklet without experience
>>
>>27417093
What is sluthate.com ? A forum of some sorts ?!
>>
File: meme_magic.png (324 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
meme_magic.png
324 KB, 800x800
>>27417093
Where did I said a word abou womynz?
>>
>>27417110
>implying the best actors aren't all British
>>
>>27417165

You can look like Cavill natty but just not maintain for any length of time. Have to highly regulate fluid/sodium/carb intake constantly to minimize water retention, and get a pump right before you take your shirt off. There was an interview where he talked about this scene and all the prep he needed, and this was after a LONG ass grueling training regime.

You probably won't have the aesthetics though regardless if you're natty or not.
>>
>>27417317
sadly perfection is not for a human beans, another great example is that scene from x-men with jackam naked infront of mirror full of veins.

I wish they would find something not harmful for body so it would let you be on whole life. KEK
>>
>>27417547

Testosterone is not harmful, it's just banned because society is retarded when it comes to foreign substances. Weed is a schedule 1 drug while tylenol causes tens of thousands of liver failures per year and no one bats an eye.

There's literally no reason testosterone should be prescription-only considering it's just giving you more of what your body already produces. Blast and cruise, extend your peak for decades, maybe get slightly more gyno and higher blood pressure, both of which can be negated easily.
>>
Why did you fall for the bullshit without questioning it?

Did it never occur to you that "you can be anything you want!" sounds a little too good to be true?
>>
File: 025_22A-vi[1].jpg (38 KB, 557x650) Image search: [Google]
025_22A-vi[1].jpg
38 KB, 557x650
>>27417040
Not much discussion goes into the body image issues pushed by Hollywood on boys and men.

There are hardly any images of normal, healthy looking men engaging in exercise or sports in movies or television. Everyone looks like the hulk or superman.

Pic related, this is what normal, healthy and active male who doesn't go to crazy lengths to be ripped or huge looks like. This is what going to the gym a few times a week and being active will get you.
>>
>>27417040

Sometimes I feel like life Is just about destroying yourself, everyone successful had to do something to themselves.

That's why I'm going to a forest when I get the chance
>>
>>27418146
Nothing wrong with this. looks stellar.
>>
>>27417059
>fatty detected
It's not about how it looks, it's about the level of discipline required to achieve. So feel free to sit around playig vidya and eating pizza, it just shows how weak of character you are.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (141 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
141 KB, 600x1040
>>27418146
We are talking here about beauty of perfection, immortal aesthetic.

Not male version of "you are perfect the way you are, barbie like body is unreal"
>>
>>27417071
>>27417085
Can you please achieve this natty and post a pic here? I will give you 1000$ paypal.

>>27417317
>He thinks Hollywood actors would go through all this trouble while having a personal trainer with an unlimited roid suppy and extensive knowledge of how to use them.
>He thinks actors learn their role in a movie years in advance
Loving every laugh, friend
>>
>>27417040
just buy steroids then you dumb fucking idiot. they arent even expensive
>>
>>27419204
imblying you know shit about it
>>
>>27417040
Dude you can still get a good physique natty.
You're not going to get out of this world superhuman, those people are doing it for the money since they had a money incentive offer to start with before they did it.
Just expect to put in a lot more time and effort for a lot less results if you are natty. I'm not saying they have it easier but don't be a little bitch about it.
>>
>>27418283
>tfw I do this and I still have had GF's, going to college, and not even obese

Kek, get rekt beta. What's a matter, your body needs constant upkeep?
>>
>tfw bigger than this guy and natty
top kook
>>
sure as fuck that is achievable as natty, my brother doesnt look much different and he's natty
>>
>>27417040
Thats clearly special effects he's not even that big in the later scenes. Stop comparing yourself.
>>
>>27417040
lol the gym membership shills are getting desperate. It feels like they are fucking missionaries trying to convert us
>>
>>27420526
>not working out at home
>>
That's a shot with good lighting, muscles flexing and the added shit they do in movies.

Not saying Cavill isn't a big guy, but that pic makes him look bigger than he is.

Anyone who's been lifting for a long time and has seen roided guys knows this is achievable natty. His shoulders aren't fucking basketballs, his traps aren't flaring up and his bodyfat is perfectly in the normal range.

He's got good insertions, he's got a nice frame and he's got good size on him.
>>
>>27420547
Im never home. Im either wagecucking or spending my wageslave monies on traveling. Lol at the faggot who wastes his youth lifting because autistic losers on /fit/ told him thats all you need in life
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.