[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know some of you are suicidal so this is for you guys. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 552x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 552x530
I know some of you are suicidal so this is for you guys.

>be me
>24
>5,6 Manlet.
>shit grades in school
>shitty job at 20
>never kissed a girl
>never held a girls hand
>Virgin
>age 21 and I was sitting in my desk chair with a gun to my head
>I was ready to end it.
>decided not to because why not give life one last try
>started learning mutiple languages out of interest
>got a cute 6,5 tall girlfriend (my preferred kind of girl) at age 23
>work as a translator who speaks 4 different languages

My point is. Just give life another try.
>>
I was ready to feel better about myself reading about someone who's a bigger fuckup than me but then I read the whole thing and now I really wanna fucking kill myself.
>>
>>27417026
What race are you, nigger? And which country do you live in?
>>
>>27417207
White and I live in Switzerland.
>>
>>27417026
what languages do you know? and in just a year you became fluent?
>>
People kill themselves to end torture in prison camps and to get out of life-sentences in jail. You faggots want to do it because you're a bit sad. Fucking pathetic losers.
>>
>>27417402
Elliot and Seung-Hui did pretty gud, id say
>>
File: 1456264200200.jpg (55 KB, 447x640) Image search: [Google]
1456264200200.jpg
55 KB, 447x640
>>27417026

This
>>27417348

What languages, senpai, and how did you learn them?
>>
>>27417764
I speak French, German, Italian and im im the process of learning Swedish. I mostly do private translations, it's usually long distance family meet ups.
>>
>>27417764
I learnt most of my languages from books and websites. It's relatively easy and pays well.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.