[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are /pol/ kiddos allowed on this board? It's painfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458423860905.jpg (71 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
1458423860905.jpg
71 KB, 599x405
Why are /pol/ kiddos allowed on this board?

It's painfully obvious that they're underage.
>>
>>27416987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhwkjXXtxvs
/r9k/ is shit anyway
>>
everyone on every imageboard is retarded

there's like ten decent people left on the entire internet and i'm not fucking one of them
>>
>>27417034
i'm at least three of them
>>
>>27416987
We blew you the fuck out, leftypol. Quit making threads about how assravaged you are and ACCEPT DEFEAT.

Submit.
>>
It's painfully obvious this board is underage too, what you're point.
Both boards are fuckin containment board, as long as autism stays where autism belongs, who cares if one variety of it crosses over to some different autist's territory.
>>
>>27416987
Why are people of color other than yellow and white allowed to post on 4chan? Don't you have some normalfag party to attend to? I hear you're the bomb!
Now, get out.
>>
dude this happened years ago, you are so behind
>>
File: 1450614069094.jpg (83 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1450614069094.jpg
83 KB, 850x638
>I am hurt by people's discussion on the internet
>4chan must be a serious place for serious mature conversation
>People have a different opinion than i, in one part of the internet
>Better go there instead of where they also have mind cause i'm so intellectually superior
>>
File: terrible misunderstanding.png (248 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
terrible misunderstanding.png
248 KB, 680x707
Why can nobody argue without the aid of propaganda macros anymore?

Pic related.
>>
>>27417077
I agree that /r9k/ is absolute garbage.

Calling /pol/ a containment board is blatantly false though. It's an echochamber that has grown and festered and leaked into every board.

Most sane people don't like SJW and the like, but I don't want that SJW obsessed teenagers and /pol/ memes spammed on every fucking board I go to.
>>
>>27417100
>discussion

There is no discussion. It's constant spam.
>>
>>27417102
There's no point when nothing you say carries any weight.
>>
Why are pink haired sjws allowed to post butthurt threads like this everyday? Is tumblr down?
>>
>>27416987
>4chan and reddit are rivals
You can just tell this image was made by a dumb redditor who doesn't know why he's told to fuck off back to his shitty website.
>>
Fucking christ this is painfully accurate for me a year ago, and a little bit today. Even the haircut is spot on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.