[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>made a normiebook account today >have no friends >mum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5 KB, 325x325
>made a normiebook account today
>have no friends
>mum adds me
>tfw mum is your only friend
>followed a bunch of pages
>Facebook news feed is full of memes and mums stuff.
>realise how dumb this is
>delete Facebook
>go back to shitposting on r9k

What do normies see in Facebook? Does it get better if you have a load of friends or what?
>>
>>27416972
It's shit, it's basically a deviced used to show off how many friends you have and how much you go out.
>>
File: 1458968089026.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
1458968089026.png
59 KB, 525x488
who here /facebookmeltdown/

mine was three years ago, stopped really using it after that. went in half a year ago and deleted all friends except for family because i didn't wanna see those people anymore, now i just pop in once a week and leave so my mom doesn't get sad.
>>
>>27416972
Enjoy the botnet. You "deleted" your account but it's still there. Forevermore.
>>
>>27417132
I deleted it after 3 years I had it because compared to my HS classmates I had no social life.
>>
I got it only so I can communicate for group assignments at uni. Now my family keep trying to add me. I won't accept of course, because why the fuck would I? Now they're all pissed off at me.

Sums up my facebook experience
>>
>>27416972
It does. The messanger on facebook is reliable and most people have it so it eases communication and things like meet ups, interesting people tend to share interesting music and impressions about things etc
Oh, and there's also the ego stroking thingie with the likes.
>>
>>27417089
Is it really though? Its been years since the novelty wore off even on normies. The only people who actually still use fb are all 40+
>>
It's for having a wank
>>
>>27417343

nah, it's pretty good for convincing yourself you have friends

for instance, if you can add a few people from your high school or college graduating class, watch how much more interesting your news feed gets
>>
Why would you sign up if you have no friends?
>>
>>27416972
A lot of normies don't use Facebook anymore because all their parents, grandparents and retarded cousins are on it now.

Now they use Snapchat to talk like niggers and hook up. My only hope is to invent the next whatever it is they all choose to use when Snapchat becomes lame so I can be the next Mark Zuckerjew and make a blajillion internet bux.
>>
>>27416972
not even normies use it anymore, just make snapchat so u can follow celebrities u like or twitter if u want good memes
>>
It's for a bunch of normalfag parents to share their kids doing embarrassing shit, and post memes to try to convince themselves they're not fading out of relevancy with their children
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>27416972
>he thinks he can delete jewbook
They can make profiles for people that haven't even joined yet.
It's tied with many credit and store card companies and freely exchanges your information. You can buy something WITH CASH, use the discount card, and you'll see ads related to what you bought when you next get online.
They use facial recognition software to identify people in photos. If anyone ever uploads a photo of you, someone related to you, or an area near your home, they will have all of your information.

Even if you still want to use it despite all this and plenty more I haven't mentioned, anything you look at, click on, or god forbid like, will show up on the feeds of everyone in your circle, not as an ad, but as a post that you have made. It does this for anything related to what you look at or type in.
The most known example, clicking on something from Vice will have fb create a post from you to your grandmother with a made-up message about masturbation.

The list is virtually endless. tl;dr you're fucked my man
>>
>>27416972
It's not kikebook's fault you don't have any friends
>>
>>27416972
It's completely overloaded with spam, ads, shitty retarded memes that everyone's mom shares, etc. It's garbage.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458239584263.jpg (33 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458239584263.jpg
33 KB, 500x464
>he didn't use it to join autistic vidya and shitposting groups
Should joined big Gucci gang fampai
>>
>>27418396
I can't decide if that image is terribly cringy and "le ebin shooter" or really fucking funny.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457820076842.jpg (143 KB, 853x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457820076842.jpg
143 KB, 853x2048
>>27418477
Your heart will guide you
>>
>>27417221
Same. I can't delete it now because my uni starts this year. I don't even know if I'll be able to delete it afterwards since employers are creepy now and they base their decision on how "sociable" you are.
>>
>>27416972
protip: you need to be good looking/without psychological problems
if you were a normal fag you'd find it useful.
>>
>>2741734
It stil is here in Italy
>>
how many friends do you guys hve on facebook? i have 142.

in high school i used it for group assignment. now i mainly use it to ask my friends where to meetup
>>
>>27418396
Underrated picture
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.