[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a good conversation with a girl >send her a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1447682927809.jpg (106 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
1447682927809.jpg
106 KB, 644x781
>have a good conversation with a girl
>send her a picture
>stops replying

i thought maybe this time would be different
>>
She wouldn't have made you happy. Try again and just bee urself
>>
File: 1445265004291.jpg (61 KB, 625x478) Image search: [Google]
1445265004291.jpg
61 KB, 625x478
>She wants a picture of me even though she has a bf
>>
>>27416822
I actually like this pepe. Sad, but determined.
>>
Why does it happen? You're suppose to hold the premise that if someone is desperate enough to try online "flirting" he is probably average and below on looks
>>
>>27416822
This happened to me. Even more baffling is the fact she said 'you're cute' before she stopped replying. Probably just trying to spare my feelings, idk
>>
>>27416822
Women perceive beautiful men as smart, witty, and kind. Ugly or average men they see as dumb, boring, and creepy.

The moment you got her interest with words only she immediately associated you with chad. However when you showed a pic of yourself and she saw you aren't one, she immediately felt that all you said was PUA tactics and lies.

Women are shallower than men, because unlike a man they judge a person's character not by what they say or do, but instead by how they look like.

That is why you should always start with a pic, then at least if she continues to communicate with you, you'd know you aren't completely wasting your time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.