[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw shes not texting back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455531920439.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455531920439.gif
9 KB, 633x758
>mfw shes not texting back
>>
unlucky dude. Just the tip: Do your fav hobby it will distract your from your pain.
>>
>>27416805
Bro. We're here for you.
>>
>>27416805
Send her a txt saying you will an hero if she doesnt respond
>>
text her pls respond
>>
>>27416870
Do this it always worked for me

>what no anon don't do it!!
gotha
>>
>>27416805
This married chick I was fucking wasnt responding to her husbands txts, an hourater after we were done fucking he sent a pic of himself crying with a gun in his mouth, we both laughed and talked shit about him then fucked again
>>
>>27416805
it's because she doesn't like you but doesn't want to hurt your feelings
>>
>>27416895
lol nice try faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 620x330
>mfw you send the initial text
>>
>>27416891
just simply do what this bot is saying, it'll work
>>
been there

delete her number and move on before you become "that guy"

you'll find another
>>
File: 1452177940321.png (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452177940321.png
52 KB, 400x400
OP here

thanks for suport guys
idk what to do
it's been 3 day since her last msg
she ended with "talk to you later"

i am 22 and it's the first time I got actual feels to a girl
I feel like im not completely numb anymore, messages from her were the only thing I was looking for recently
I can't really sleep or eat much now
I think I cucked myself
>>
>>27417643
If you have feels from somebody who does not care about you you're pretty cucked yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.