[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekly Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1455866528105.jpg (17 KB, 417x411) Image search: [Google]
1455866528105.jpg
17 KB, 417x411
Just your weekly reminder that WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY CANNOT BE ROBOTS. Society is designed in such a way that minorities like myself are marginalised while whites are accepted.

>people WILLINGLY sit next to you on the bus or train
>people dont cross to the other side of the street just to avoid walking past you
>people instantly reject non-white sounding names in job applications

Do i have to name more?
>>
No one can be a robot unless you actually become a robot.
>>
File: 7629531.jpg (19 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
7629531.jpg
19 KB, 600x630
>your race is treated as a joke, and even your women prefer white men
>>
>>27416644
I have a non-white sounding name though.
>>
File: Jim.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
Jim.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>27416644

>>people WILLINGLY sit next to you on the bus or train
No they don't people always prefer to sit by themselves and not next to strangers
>>people dont cross to the other side of the street just to avoid walking past you
That's because minorities are more likely to commit a crime
>>people instantly reject non-white sounding names in job applications
No they don't and even if they do it's probably because they aren't as good workers unless they're asian
>Do i have to name more?
Go ahead
>>
It's time for another round of " is it black people!!?"
I'll start.
You're in line at the ATM.
There's 4 cars in front of you.
The person in line has already taken 10 minutes to do God knows what, act like its their first fucking time using an ATM.
Finally finish 15 minutes later without getting any cash.
See who it is when they pull away.....oh shit it WAS black people
>>
Seriously, if there's one thing black people are good at, it's inconviencing other people then getting upset when you point it out.
>>
>>27416770
>No they don't people always prefer to sit by themselves and not next to strangers

Are you saying this just to be perverse? Or do you honestly believe that, just because no one has ever chosen to sit next to YOU on the bus or train?
>>
>>27416995
I'm saying that because people don't like being close to total strangers
>>
>>27417127
Some people do actually sit next to people they don't know for the purpose of starting a conversation.
>>
>>27416680
what race are you? cuz black women prefers black men and asians are not a joke
>>
>>27417279
A mix of middle eastern and white
>>
>>27416644
>being an octoroon and having the worst of both worlds
>>
>>27417279
Nobody wants an indian male ;___;>>27417320
>>
>>27417380
Wear slot of cologne or deodorant, most Indians aren't aware of their smell
>>
>>27417320
that mix usually looks rather hot for both sexes
>>27417380
true that
>>
>>27417320
post pic
desuu~
>>
File: 11042965.jpg (25 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
11042965.jpg
25 KB, 720x408
>>27417434
I guess I have bad luck then anon
>>
>>27416644
>tfw 5'8" inferior chink
>>
>>27417482
Don't worry anon you're probably smarter than us desu
>>
>>27416644
>whites are always accepted
Are you fucking kidding me? Have you been paying attention lately to what's happening. Whites are getting shat on by liberal cucktards say that
>"all straight white men are evil rapists
>"all whites kill"
>"only black lives matter, their are too many whites
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>27416644
>people WILLINGLY sit next to you on the bus or train
haha no. the average woman will choose a homeless gypsy way before sitting next to me, and if I come to sit they'll just run away.
>>
how about being a white minority in a latin country?
>>
>all the white guys in this thread who seriously think they qualify as robots
Even worse than normies to be honest, at least normies are aware they've got it better than robots.
>>
Minorities (not including azns)are loud extroverted good goy normies. How the fuck can they be robots
>>
>>27416950
This is legit niggers are retarded
>>
>>27417709
>>27417737
>samefagging without knowing how to reply
>>
>>27417663
that because you are fat
did I guess?
>>
>tfw pale white guy
>tfw want a black mommy gf
>tfw black women are the opposite of white women and never racemix
and blacks think they can be robots just approach the nearest sjw if you want a relationship
>>
>>27416770
He probably means like on a crowded bus
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.