[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park > American Dad > Family Guy Go ahead, tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1457047822622.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1457047822622.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
South Park > American Dad > Family Guy

Go ahead, tell me how you disagree and that i'm a faggot
>>
>>27416612
Vladimir Putin is pretty based
>>
I refuse to watch South Park ever since that episode where they had some faggot e-celeb.

South Park went sharply downhill after season 8.
>>
>>27416612
I would swap AD and south park, and add a few more >'s between family guy and the others
>>
>>27416612
You're pretty correct, though some episodes of American Dad make laugh much harder than the average SP ep. The writing's also clever and pretty fresh compared to the other 2 shows.
>>
>>27416612
>South Park
its okay, when it is libtard propaganda, which has been happening a lot lately.
the episodes where they just do random shit like going into space are the best
the episdoe where whitey is the bad guy, and they show you 40 images that will make you say fuck having borders and law and shit, make me want to fucking kill myself.
the other two are libtard propaganda, but for them it feels like more of its just the fact that they are so normie that they had to be libtard bullshit, not that they deliberately shove libtard propaganda down your throat. the people who make them are so blue pilled that it doesn't feel forced.
>>
>>27416659
I'd add a few more <'s
>>
>>27416612
I agree with this. Good rankings desu
>>
>>27416612
all are garbage senpai, South Park used to be pretty good though.
>>
Early Family Guy was funnier than both SP and AD. After it got cancelled the quality dropped severely.
>>
>>27416855
Most of the good shows became libtard propaganda. Simpsons is the worst for it.

Family Guy had a bad period where they went full libtard and Brian was the voice of libertarian logic and reason, putting forth Seth's own enlightened world view. But they sorted their shit out and accepted it was seriously pretentious and made Brian more of a cunt. That was good.
Senpai Guy is still shit but at least they fixed that problem.
>>
>>27416612
The early seasons of all those shows were pretty good. Now they're mostly garbage. Also early Simpsons is better than American Dad.

South Park can still be good though.
>>
>>27416612
I think South Park is an alright show, but I hate when autists base their beliefs off it and use it as a point of reference when discussing social and political issues.
>>
>>27417010
When did Bri go full Libtard? IIRC most of it was done ironically
>>
>>27416651
It's still toptier compared to most other shows. Atleast southpark can still be funny and original. Be happy how much joy and laughter Matt and Trey brought us.
>>
Watching Family Guy is one of the most normalfag things to do but I still enjoy it. Not every episode is good though.
>>
home movies > king of the hill > all that shit
>>
>>27416612
Wrong
Golden age simpsons > king of the hill > south park > american dad > shit > family guy
>>
correct imo
>>
>>27416612
shit >>> South Park = American Dad = Family Guy

this is indisputable fact
>>
Rick and Morty>>>>>>>>

Completely unique statement used iapnes
>>
>>27416612
>posts an opinion that most people would agree with
>acts like it's somehow inflammatory

Go back to /b/
>>
>>27416612
South park >= futurama>=Rick and Morty>robot chicken>american dad> the simpsons> family guy.
>>
I agree overall, but current American Dad is better than current South Park. Literally every current episode of South Park is just Matt & Trey's stupid opinions on the week's top news story.
>>
File: mission hill.png (208 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
mission hill.png
208 KB, 500x343
Don't mind me, just the greatest cartoon of all time coming through
>>
>>27419341
I went back to it and it's pretty unwatchable the second time around.
>>
File: 1410302862684.gif (1010 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
1410302862684.gif
1010 KB, 350x264
>>27418773
>>27418734
some combination of these is correct
>>
>>27419579
Good enough to not air anymore and be known by no one. Art style was shit, comedy was subpar, music was forgettable, 6.5/10
>>
>>27416612
who bobs burgers here
>>
There was a family guy/simpsons crossover episode. Seriously.

I'm not joking.

And neither were they.
>>
Golden age simpsons>home movies>king of the hill>dr. Katz>all that other garbage
>>
>>27416612
Based Putin is BASED as fuck him and Lord trump could be fug buddies
>>
>>27419638
Hey fellow dick licker, at first I didnt like it but now its my /comfy its legit as fuck, maybe we should suck each other off?
>>
>>27416612
Sure, OP you are a massive faggot durrr south park is funny I'm OP I suck cock and drink cummies by the gallon, I bet you are some underage little faggot who thinks he is cool for watching a shit show
>>
Literally not a single show that has been mentioned in this thread is any good. Unfunny shit as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>27419638
Bobs is the shit my nigga
>>
The Venture Bros is objectively the best cartoon of the 2000s that's still going.
>>
>>27419797
I think you should shut the fuck up and go back to sucking cocks
>>
>>27419630
Nice bait. The reason it got cancelled was because it was on the fucking WB (which also no longer exists), when the material was much more up the alley of Adult Swim (where the remaining episodes were aired and where it garnered much of its cult following) or even MTV. In my opinion, the comedy was excellent; you can definitely see that Oakley and Weinstein were former Simpsons writers. And the music fit the show to a T, what are you talking about?
>>
I never thought South Park was preachy, if anything it refuses to commit to anything.
>>
>>27419838
You first fagboy.
>>
>>27416612
i don't watch american guy and family dad, therefore, i will call you a faggot for even mentioning their name
otherwise, prolly true
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.