[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Be me
>Historic Literacy course
>Teacher anounces us a group project and tells us to get into groups by next class
>ohshitohshitohshit
>a few minutes later, packing my bags
>Girl from infront of me asks if I want to join her group
>8/10 pure white waifu
>O.Okay
>Havent talked to a girl in months so pretty nervous
>Can I have your phone number so I can add you to the group chat?
>O..Okay
>Enter my name and number on her phone
Waiting for her to call me and tell me the real reason she asked. It's gonna be just like in the Slice of life romance animes. I've been looking at my phone all day, so nervous! I don't even know her name. What do I say? How can I make her think I'm not weird?
>>
>>27416588
spoiler alert
she just thinks that you are a nerd without any social life, so you'll do all the work when she'll be fucking her bf
>>
>>27416751
/thread especially because it's group chat.
>>
>>27416751

Came here to say this, godspeed brobot.
>>
>>27416751
>>27416768
>>27416772
Shit I think I just got played.
>>
>>27416768
>>27416772
this was actually my first post here
glad to know that im finally accepted somwhere
inb4 go fuck yourself newfag
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.