[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you knew that reincarnation was real, would you kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455490118566.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1455490118566.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
If you knew that reincarnation was real, would you kill yourself?
>>
What would reincarnation change?
>>
>>27416601
You might get reincarnated as Chad
>>
>>27416617
But it would not be me anymore.
>>
In a heartbeat m8t. Please give me reroll god my life is horrible!
>>
>>27416631
THAT'S
THE
POINT
ORIGINALCOMMENT
>>
>>27416649
Being reborn and being reincarnated are not the same, I think.
>>
I'd be kind of curious to see what the net effect of this on the world would be. Low tier males wiping themselves out in the hopes of moving up for free would result in a population remaining of few high value males and large numbers of females. Would females be forced to work low tier jobs? How would this affect the political landscape? Would you see a waveform emerge as male value fluctuates and the suicide trend goes up and down?
>>
>>27416670
Assume for the sake of this scenario that it's just you who knows this.
>>
>>27416664
I honestly don't care, stop this ride please
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.