[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i feed stay cats so they come to my house >tfw the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 46554.jpg (2 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
46554.jpg
2 KB, 121x121
>tfw i feed stay cats so they come to my house
>tfw the cats spend more time with me than with their owner
>cucked by their own cats

NORMIES BTFO
>>
>>27416513
>taking care of THEIR cat
>>
>>27416558
He unironically doesn't get that he's being cucked. Let him have his fun famalam
>>
they're probably running away from abusive homes desu senpai
>>
Stop feeding them and see if they come back. You're just feeding an animal. Of fucking course they will come back for more because they are fat fuck cats. Steal the cats genuine affection from the owner and I will be impressed. The cat is cucking you until you assert belly rub permission. Only your cat lets you do that.
>>
You dick, my cat is like 35 pounds.
That fat fuck is going to die because of your bullshit.
He looks like Chris Christie in a fursuit.
>>
>>27416558
Let me spend time with your girlfriend and you can call me a cook. I'll take renewal good care of her.
>>
>>27416513
>stay cats
>>
File: fufufu.gif (833 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fufufu.gif
833 KB, 500x281
>>27417621
>Chris Christie in a fursuit
>my sides
>>
>>27416513

I hope my cat went to your house because he's been missing for over a week..

Probably just got eaten by some coyotes, BUT HEY, i can hope.
>>
File: joe-rogan.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
>>27417717
Probably got eaten by a mountain lion
>>
>>27417743

Maybe, but coyotes or someone's dog is more likely. I see packs of coyotes roaming around in the middle of town in broad daylight sometimes, and every insecure beaner manlet seems to have a pitbull or some other similarly effective killing machine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.