[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant stop eating. anyone else know this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: fat.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
109 KB, 444x444
I cant stop eating. anyone else know this feel?
>>
stop being bored
>>
File: 1457450379424.jpg (47 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
1457450379424.jpg
47 KB, 480x515
I eat because there's nothing in my life besides fapping and vidya.
>>
I also know this feel. Apparently I've got some kind of genetically inherited condition that will cause me to die if I stop eating.
>>
>hardly eat
>still 200lbs lardass

Fuck my metabolism
>>
>>27416443
Anyone else consider getting a zipper so you can eat and just throw out the junk food you don't want to absorb and then put healthy food in without eating.
>>
>>27416443
>Eat lots
>Be skinnyfat

>Eat little
>Still skinnyfat

I don't get it. Especially considering up until 2 years ago I was genuinely skinny, with no flab on my body.
>>
>>27416443
>either eat constantly or starve & sleep

tfw when no willpower
>>
File: O8YAZxz.jpg (118 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
O8YAZxz.jpg
118 KB, 1142x704
>>27416577
>eat crap every day
>still skeleton
>>
>>27416577
>>27416599
>>27416704
You don't violate the first law of thermodynamics. Those who think they eat a lot but don't gain, really aren't eating as much as they think. Those who think they eat very little, but keep gaining weight, are really eating a lot or just very calorically dense foods.

You need to get an app like MyFitnessPal and /accurately/ count your calories to see how much you actually eat and then adjust from there.
>>
No. Go fucking run until you can't breathe fatass.
>>
>>27416773
...and I should add you can calculate your TDEE based on your height and weight and get a pretty good idea of how many calories you eat also. If you want to count in myfitnesspal doesn't match your TDEE and your weight is stable, you need to do a better job of counting calories.

Once you are accurate, then take -500 off to lose a pound a week, or add 500 to gain a pound a week - depending on your goal.
>>
>>27416704
Protein and excersize man. Eating like crap will put fat on you in the long run if you are sedentary but if you really want to gain weight you have to use your body and make it think it needs to gain. Hence exercise.
>>
I can't stop eating oatmeal for lunch. Then like 2 hours later the urges come back and before I know it I have a cheeseburger in my hand.
>>
>>27416824
Replace that cheeseburger with a cliff bar or something. It's not that hard.
>>
>>27416835
cliff bars are loaded with sugar and calories, but yeah I guess its better than a 700kcal burger.

I'd recommend some veggies and lots of high fiber food to keep full - but i'm basically anorexic so maybe a bit bad advice
>>
I have been eating terribly for years. Soda and candy almost every day.

And then I didn't have any money. The only food I had was spaghetti and oatmeal. So I didn't eat for two weeks. At most a plate of spaghetti a day.

And I never got hungry. I simply don't care about eating unless I get to eat something tasty.
>>
>>27416897
They're full of pretty good calories for an active lifestyle though. Very replenishing for after a run or something.
>>
>>27416936
Yeah but these fat fucks aren't going for runs
>>
>>27416944
true, I'd still wager a protein bar is better than a fast food cheeseburger.
>>
are you eating right now?
>>
>>27416959
Absolutely.

A lot of these people just need to calorie count like someone said earlier.

Shit like burgers is an addiction though, a month or so without and they wouldn't miss it.
>>
I know the feel. Too many times I eat until I can't eat anymore. It makes me disgusted in myself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.