[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which board hates /r9k/ the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fi43t90ufh.jpg (81 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
fi43t90ufh.jpg
81 KB, 876x493
Which board hates /r9k/ the most?
>>
/fit/, probably.
>>
>>27416409
Probably /lgbt/ since it's the board with the most with "girls".

Which is funny since it's really just /r9k/ for lgbt people.
>>
>>27416409
/lgbt/ or /pol/

the people here are very polarised.
>>
>>27416409
/r9k/

Comment originale
>>
I never go to LGBT why do they hate us?
>>
>>27416433
this.
/fit/ is full of robots who think they can change their pathetic life by changing their pathetic appearance. They start thinking they are better than us until they fall. Only a few manage to look good. They proceed to go to clubs where their autism doesnt appear on the surface and maybe manage to fuck some ugly slut which gives them STDs. But they will never have a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>27416409
probably /cgl/
>>
>>27417388
Because all the traps are here. And lgbt cant just ignore it because many webms u see on /b/, 4chans front, are from here
>>
File: 1452524202249.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452524202249.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>27417415
Virgins are the saltiest creatures known to man. You never have anything good to say about anybody.
>>
>>27417516
shut up you fucking non virgin you are not allowed here
>>
i've noticed that /fit/ loves us the most..
always there trying to cheer us up and show us their ways..

sometimes i feel feels towards them..
no homo..
>>
/mu/ is full of tumblrites who hate /r9k/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.