[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to trust people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1 (5).jpg (475 KB, 2069x1164) Image search: [Google]
1 (5).jpg
475 KB, 2069x1164
Why is it so hard to trust people?
>>
I like your picture OP, where can I get more?
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
Because there are too many people in this world who want to hurt you and ruin you, and it's hard to parse them from the good-intentioned people.
>>
>>27415748
because even no matter how kind-hearted some people can be, everyone always ends up dissapointing you. everyone always ends up hurting you.
you can only know your own true intentions. trust only yourself, op.
>>
If your trust is broken early in life, it's hard to ever learn to trust again

It's a psychological thing bro.... I feel ya
>>
>>27415872
Protomen Album Cover
>>
>>27415748
Because everyone is self-serving and prone to back-stabbing.

Not trusting people is a good thing.
>>
>>27415748
>2016
>still trying to trust people
>>
>>27415748
because you're a coward.

Obviously there is a great deal of risk involved.

a great deal of reward too, but you gotta be willing to take the chance as many times as it takes and that takes courage
>>
>>27415748
because no one literally cares about another.

I'm no trying to be unnecessary edgy, but it's true.
>>
People are a complex melting pot of desires and fears and education and genetically instilled impulses and childhood insecurity running on unstable meat hardware. You can never truly understand someone, and many do not understand themselves. Everyone is alone in this world, and out to serve themselves.
>>
>>27415748
There's no loyalty in the society we live in, you can only keep yourself safe by making smart choices. You shouldn't trust people because they are all needed and want to have it good and they will make use of all means to achieve that. Even betrayal.

We can blame the populational increase for that. Humans have become too self centered and focused in destroying each other. This sort of behavior leads the intellectually inferior people to inevitable existential chaos - the inability to think and understand that life is important. Humans could achieve peace, some of them are reasonable, they know how to think, but most of them unfortunately are either intellectually unnourished or even worse, they just don't have actual capacity to reach this conclusion. Which leads me to think, if their lives are worthless they may as well not care about other people's lives either, and if they don't care about other people's lives they are indeed dangerous.

It's important to know people well. I don't know if trust can be achieved in the actual society. Maybe in the future.
>>
File: 1451370567767.jpg (170 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1451370567767.jpg
170 KB, 2000x1333
>>27416219
Is Act 3 finally coming out?
>>
>>27416299
not op but

How do I do that? I can recognize when people are trustworthy but I just can't confide in them, and sometimes I have these weird paranoid episodes where I think my friends or family want to hurt me and I feel like I can't trust anyone, then days later I snap out of it and remember what they're actually like. I can never tell when these episodes definitively start, they're so gradual.
>>
File: 1421510206999.jpg (91 KB, 650x758) Image search: [Google]
1421510206999.jpg
91 KB, 650x758
>>27417290
Act 3 never
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.