[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me about 2 or 3 years ago >was waiting at the train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>be me about 2 or 3 years ago
>was waiting at the train station with a couple of co-workers, 2 girls and 1 guy
>the entire day girl 1 was really excited about wanting to tell girl 2 and guy something
>girl 1 finally lets it out
"I wanted to wait for us to tell you together, but me and [girl 1's boyfriend] are getting engaged
>they all start congratulating her and giving her hugs, asking when the wedding will be, how he proposed etc.
>I didn't want to just awkwardly stand there while they talked so I said I'm really happy for you both and give her hug
>she starts freaking out and pushing me for me to let go
>girl 2 holds girl 1 and tries to "protect" girl 1 from me
>guy says that I should leave
>I say sorry and try to apologize to girl 1, but guy says to leave, this time more aggresively and loud
>decide to just walk away sad and take a cab home
>spend the next couple hours wondering wtf I did wrong
>2 days later I had forgotten about what happened
>call girl 1 to talk to her about whatever
>no answer
>call again and get hung up on
>I get a text immediately after calling her saying that what I did was assault and that she filed a restraining order on me

Has anything similar happened to anyone else on here? I don't understand what I did so wrong for her to get offended.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (157 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
157 KB, 1280x800
lol fucking normie. That's what you get when you talk to people.

...beta
>>
>>27415717
you were probably really ugly
>>
>>27415717
This is why you never initiate hugs if you're not Chad.
If they come at you with a hug, then hug them back, but don't go initiating them.
>>
File: Gir.jpg (8 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
Gir.jpg
8 KB, 192x262
>>27415717
>>call girl 1 to talk to her about whatever
>>no answer
>>call again and get hung up on

no one can be this stupid
>>
>>27415866
Was this a stupid thing to do? I just wanted to talk to her and was really bored. I usually do it with other friends/family and it's never been a problem
>>
In high school there was this girl from Brazil, her name was RaIssa or some shit. I would see her in the hallways all the time and almost every time there was like 8 black dudes with her and they would all just randomly slap her ass which was huge by the way. Well one day my friend brought jack Daniels to the school and we drank it so I was slightly drunk and I get horny when drunk so I saw her in the hallway and that amazing ass, man I just wanted to stuff my face in it and fuck her. So I went up to her and grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed hard. She turned around and screamed what the fuck. I started to panic so I said "Jamal told me it was cool". She said "Who the Fuck is Jamal". I started sweating and said "You are always talking to him and his friends in the hallway, he's the black dude". I'm praying she buys it. She goes "oh. Ok. He said it was cool" I tell her yeah and says ok you scared me. I apologize and GTFO
>>
>>27415717
That doesn't make any sense at all. I'm pissed off for you, OP.

What happened? Why? Did they not actually know you? Had you ever tallked to them before?
As far as they were aware, was it just the three of them hanging out and you weren't with the group?
>>
>about 2 or 3 years ago

I'm sure your memory of this story isn't entirely accurate if it happened this long ago chances are there was more to this story that you can't remember now. Sometimes you'll never get the answers you want but that doesn't make it your fault.
>>
>>27415936
What happened is what I said in the post, no idea for the why. I usually work closely with them and make small talk. I've met girl 1's boyfriend, guy's girlfriend. Girl 2 is single I think but she has a dog and I can remember once seeing her walking her with the dog so I just talked to her for a bit while she catched her breath.

I talked a bit when they were talking before she announced the engagement. They directed some conversation at me and guy started telling girl 2 about something we did at work. I'm pretty sure I was involved in the convo, at least a little
>>
>>27415717

youre probably a creep, so normy things like hugging someone comes of as ''rape''
>>
>>27416027
It happened in early 2014, I remember because I was pretty happy for girl 1, and it sorta just freaked me out when they got so defensive about the hug. I don't think I left anything out either
>>
>>27415717

You are likely fat, ugly, and/or most likely of all have poor hygiene. You assumed working with them implied social connection. This is a reasonable assumption for normal people to make, but all non normals, we must determine any social value we have >0 with certainty before acting on any presumed social value.
>>
>>27416092
Sometimes people just aren't who you think they are the quicker you realise this and move on the happier you'll be. Dwelling on things that happened in the past especially from years ago won't help you feel better about it man
>>
>>27415717
You're ugly. That's all.
>>
>>27416049
Do you hang out with them after work? Most of the time, your relationship with your colleagues will stay at work. Work life and personal life are separate. They have to like you at work because otherwise it causes hassle for everyone. Outside of work, they don't have to give a single shit.

There's got to be some reason they just exploded at you. Did you hug her from behind? Did you grab her ass when you hugged her? Did you press your crotch into her while hugging? Was she holding a baby that you didn't notice and accidentally crushed it when you hugged her?
>>
>talking to girls while not chad

Rookie mistake.
>>
>>27416154
I don't dwell on this alot, I just remembered it and felt like sharing it because I wanted to know if I did something wrong here.
>>
>>27416167
I didn't hang out alot after work, we would talk a bit and I would run in with one of them after work and talk. Guy had offered to take me shooting once, so I wouldn't say we didn't know each other
>>
>>27415838
Or... treat others mutually as they treat you
>>
>>27415924
Tell me anon, have you been diagnosed with anything?
>>
>>27415717

>he thought
>step 1: be attractive
>was just a silly meme
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.