[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of people taking advantage of me while I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
I'm tired of people taking advantage of me while I'm just nice to everybody. teach me how to be a manipulative piece of shit /r9k/, teach me how to emotionally detach myself from everyone and everything in order to get what I want.
>>
There is a difference between being a decent man and a door mat. If someone enters the line ahead of you, you confront them. If he say please cause he has to catch a buss or whatever, give him a go.
>>
>>27415575
>please teach me how to sociopath
I would if I could, anon. All you've got to do is realise that social convention means nothing.
Try reading up on stoicism and give r/theredpill on plebbit a go, they usually have some nice redpills regarding empathy to others and how to detach yourself from your social indoctrination

Godspeed, Anon.
>>
I had gay sex once because I didn't want him to feel bad about being rejected
>>
File: 1447952076297.jpg (46 KB, 480x787) Image search: [Google]
1447952076297.jpg
46 KB, 480x787
>>27415727
Holy shit lol

how did it feel
>>
>>27415575
if someone hits you, hit em back at least as hard as they hit you, or you're a pussy and you deserve to be walked on

extend this principle to the social defense of reputation and we have explained 75% of all human communication
>>
>>27415744
Well I topped so my bum is still pure. It might be because I had some vodka before, but my dick sort of went numb and I didn't cum for like 3 hours. Masturbation was much better feeling.
>>
>>27415575
Those are different sides of the same coin, and you likely won't be successful at the latter. So you need to mature: learn to draw boundaries and protect yourself from manipulative people, and start attracting better people into your life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.