[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw a picture of a dream of yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: the dream.png (31 KB, 535x224) Image search: [Google]
the dream.png
31 KB, 535x224
Any dreams you hold and wish to share here, alternatively if your lazy just post a picture that relates to a dream you have
>>
File: meteor.jpg (30 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
meteor.jpg
30 KB, 500x273
This comment is original. If you don't believe me then you can get fucked with a rake.
>>
File: Feel.png (280 KB, 632x810) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
280 KB, 632x810
Homo faggot gay shit

originality at its purest
>>
File: 1425584380392.jpg (44 KB, 303x450) Image search: [Google]
1425584380392.jpg
44 KB, 303x450
>>27415426
I want senpai to notice me.
>>
File: dream.png (28 KB, 809x501) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
28 KB, 809x501
hopes and dreams, hopes and dreams
>>
>>27415426
You know cancer takes a long ass time to kill you, right? And its all excruciating, mind numbing pain right up until your final breath.
>>
>>27415749
I know I would just go out and get very drunk and high every night until I couldn't anymore than ask to be put down, basically its just the fact it gives me a way to die without it being suicide and without it seeming like some freak accident, don't want to leave behind people with those feels
>>
>>27415804
>ask to be put down.

Euthanasia is illegal. Ask Kevorkian.

You'll also have to deal with random strangers as well as friends and family mindlessly trying to keep you from "destroying yourself" with booze and drugs while simultaneously trying to force you into medical treatment, whether its 100% terminal or not.
>>
>>27415859
Well if I can't be put down I'll just live with the pain, I just don't want to suicide because the "oh deary me where did I go wrong I could of done something" shit from people who related to you/know you and I don't want it to seem like some freak accident stole me in an instant because that is shattering because they don't have time to say goodbye to you, also if I am going to die I am going to destroy myself before I am bedridden and no one is going to stop me
>>
>>27415426
i have the same wish, that or something that partially cripples me so i can just claim disability forever and become a neet again
>>
>>27415895
You don't even know what pain is, friend. Better to just swallow some pills and be done with it.

You'll be dead, you won't be able to care about what you left behind.
>>
File: space-battle.png (67 KB, 1488x831) Image search: [Google]
space-battle.png
67 KB, 1488x831
tried to ms-paint being god and destroying the other gods in the universe
>>
>>27415971
pills are a terrible suicide method

heights or exit bags are the way to go
>>
File: Aregularguy.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aregularguy.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Had a dream this guy came to me and asked me to do a detailed wooden engraving of him and his ancestors throughout every great war in US history that depicted them as enlisted men fighting with the iconic weapon of each great war, and all of them would have his face or some kind of distinct resemblance to him.

And I don't even do woodworking.
>>
File: 1458858392430.jpg (24 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458858392430.jpg
24 KB, 360x270
>>27415895
How can wanting to die, let me repeat that, DIE, be surpassed by the need to give your family members a good show on the way out. You want to step the fuck out of existence and the cosmic athletics competition but you don't want certain people to feel unhappy about it?

I call 12 year old dramafaggot on your ass. You can't seriously consider death and still take minor details like that into account
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.