[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /forever/weekend here? must suck to know a new week is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ya_boy_mr_frog.jpg (45 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
ya_boy_mr_frog.jpg
45 KB, 390x390
who /forever/weekend here?

must suck to know a new week is just a few hours away
>>
>>27415303
actually I'm just enjoying my free time all the more because it is precious and I earned it
>>
>>27415325
"Earned" it in the same way a dog earns a treat for doing a trick.
>>
>>27415303

How's the book coming along.NEETRASH
>>
>>27415303
Thank you mr. NEET.

Will you fuck my girlfriend again today? I'm going to do extra work and she's very horny. I need someone to fuck her all day while I'm out. Thank you.
>>
>>27415343

I have much more freedom than you NEETRASH. I enjoy my job. I get home and enjoy my life. Have you ever gone on a two week vacation to Bermuda with friends, NEETRASH? Of course you haven't. *scoffs* At least you have your animus.
>>
>>27415379

>the current year
>coming on the internet to spout lies
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27415303
This weekend of mine has lasted over 720 days, that's more than 360 times the duration of an average weekend.
>>
It's all over for me guys. My dad comes home from work in a few hours, I have my bags packed, I'm getting kicked out because today's the deadline for me to get a job. I hate my parents so much. They are kicking me out on my 32nd birthday. Did they think when I was born that they couldn't wait to kick their only won out? It's not fair, I want to burn the house down and make them homeless too. I'm going to have to start working the corner for money. How much do make prostitutes make? Will I make enough to survive? And no gay stuff, I'll only take female clients
>>
OP, are you really a NEET? If so, parents or gubment?
>>
NEETFAGS on suicide watch posting about the good life. Have with imaginary waifus, filthy living conditions, loneliness, manlet life style, virginity, you parasitic basement dwelling trolls. You should be round up and shot for being such a drain on society.
>>
>>27415424

Nice smugwojak, u are my hero
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.