[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you're a depressed white NEET go to church tomorrow and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2435trgdf.jpg (144 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
2435trgdf.jpg
144 KB, 1114x1600
if you're a depressed white NEET go to church tomorrow and bathe in the unconditional love of your people's religion while singing the hymns of a greater time
>>
I don't believe in god and I'd I just fake it out of fear of hell or a sense of belonging than I'd be an awful member of that religion and still would go to hell
It's a nice idea but I'd rather not live a lie
>>
>>27415278
>I don't believe in god

The entire purpose of religions are to be the cornerstone of a society and to unite its people under a belief system. The sin/hell/devil garbage is to keep the mouth breathers in line.
>>
>>27415224
I'm Italian therefore not white
>>
>white
>your peoples religion
It's the sandniggers religion.
>>
>>27415314
>>The entire purpose of religions are to be the cornerstone of a society and to unite its people under a belief system

yeah and look how successful christianity is at doing that today
>>
>>27415278
>I just fake it out of fear of hell or a sense of belonging
I only go to church to be a part of a tight knit community and make friends. Even agreed to a baptism and I haven't even read any of the books.

My first time going, people came up in waves to introduce themselves to me. Being friendly with people is an amazing feeling
>>
>taking solace in a mystical sky daddy in 2016
>>
>>27415224

Church was the biggest collection of judgemental pricks and desperate elderly I've met.
>>
Mormon Church if you just want somewhere to belong.
Most cities and towns have YSA meetings which is literally just single people between 18 and 30 meeting up and hanging out after some Bible study. Easy to make friends, might even find a cute pure gf
>>
>>27415741
>the last 60 years of degeneracy discredits the accomplishments of western society
>>
why not jus tell us to be fucking communists you pile of shit

let me go throw myself into the fucking hyena pit after i've strapped my dumb ass with steak

fuck you
>>
hello I'm a desperate lonely NEET, please con and abuse me

goddamn you should be fucking sued for posting malpractice with the shit you're trying to pull
>>
File: 3168465139.jpg (156 KB, 769x1087) Image search: [Google]
3168465139.jpg
156 KB, 769x1087
>>27415224
I'm not white, but I'm going to Mass tomorrow to give praise to our risen Lord.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.