[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of the most cutest, prettiest, sexiest girls in your opinion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: barbara palvin.jpg (41 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
barbara palvin.jpg
41 KB, 500x725
Think of the most cutest, prettiest, sexiest girls in your opinion. Whoever they may be.

Now imagine you get to make love with them except under one condition. Their entire body from head to toe smells like their own ass.

Would you still want to make love to your dream girl?
>>
Of course I would. That's not enough to stop me.
>>
>>27415150
I like a girl's ass smell
>>
>>27415150
>Would you still want to make love to your dream girl?
Nah. One of the most captivating things about (western) women (who have good hygiene) is that they smell fucking amazing. If she smelled like ass, my boner would retract into my body.
>>
>>27415150
That Carl the cuck mouth is enough to stop me.
>>
Just give me enough time to impregnate them. I surely hope the smell isn't too unbareable.
>>
>>27415911
Doesn't have to be Palvin senpai. It can be whoever your dream gril is.
>>
I love the smell of body odour, and ass is fine too. Deal
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.