[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all delusional.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: images (2).jpg (16 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
16 KB, 315x467
You know that kind of girl you really want?

Shy, chaste, feminine, can hold a conversation about something other than shopping and her favourite Netflix series?

She's very rare. She's a top tier girl. Every remotely traditional guy who wants marriage and a family is searching for a girl like that.

She literally has her pick of the litter which includes fit, masculine, successful (things she's hardwired to desire) men.

Why on earth do you people think she should pick someone like you?

In her position you'd pick a decent candidate too.
>>
i thought einstein died 60 years ago
>>
So I'm not allowed to want something that's rare?
>>
>>27415033
Sure you are but if you actually want to acquire it you'd better be pretty rare yourself.

r9k gets buttblasted about girls choosing Chad instead of your greasy loser selves.

Why do you bottom of the barrel autists deserve a girl who could have someone she actually desires instead?

It's some serious entitlement.
>>
File: CdNgNH0WIAAzpWW.jpg large.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CdNgNH0WIAAzpWW.jpg large.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
>>27414989
I'm successful but shy and not fit, girls never noticed me
>>
>>27414989
True. Those girls do get snapped up right away.
>>
I don't think I deserve a girl like that and I know I will die alone.
>>
You can always steal one, I got one to leave her boyfriend by criticizing their relationship.
>>
File: 1458356721328.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458356721328.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
I already know a girl like that.
Sweet, kind, kinda a wimp since she's a vegitarian.
Though anon, this is more of a grass is greener situation, her parents were super religious and doesn't even watch tv, though she loves books and fantasy stuff. It was hard to relate to her, though it's funny that our relationship came out as it did. She and me were opposites but worked well together and I owe a lot to her.

I have asked her on a date but she turned me down due to her having no time for anything. I would be trying to persue her but she has gotten chronic fatigue syndrome due to her over working. It's really sad when you see something fragile already struggle to walk and then get stuck on a wheelchair. I had to see her off for semester leave, so until she returns I'm working on myself so I can be a person she can depend on.

I know robots don't like women.Well current western women. But knowing someone like this makes me want to improve myself. Not for her but to be someone anyone can depend on.
And if I can do it, anyone can.

Sorry for blog post
>>
>tfw my gf is shy af
>tfw she was a virgin when we met
>tfw she has less clothes and shoes than I do
>tfw we talk about how annoying normies are all the time
>tfw she looks cute af

Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>27415396
>>27415423
I'm glad some of you are remotely self aware.
>>
Haha, your mindgames won't work on me anymore, I literally can't get more depressed than I already am
>>
>>27415543
There's always hope, though. As long as you're under 30, you can always try to catch one of those girls as she turns 20, just before she gets taken.
If you're over 30 then you'll just be her daddy and that's not healthy.
>>
>>27415627
Definitely. As long as you're a desirable man by then.

The girl you want won't choose a loser.
>>
But... but I have a great sense of humor.
>>
>>27415543
>>27415723
Lol look at this faggot trying to put other people down
>>
>>27414989
Alright, butthurt manlet.

Sorry you got rejected.
>>
>>27415627
>If you're over 30 then you'll just be her daddy and that's not healthy.

But Anon that's my fetish
>>
>>27415772
I'm sorry you can't handle a small dose of reality.

Go back to your animus.

>>27415786
6'4 and feels fantastic.
>>
>>27415855
Can't build a stable, lasting relationship on a fetish.
>>
>>27415860
Of course you are, manlet. I'd recognize a manlet's writing style anywhere.
>>
>>27414989
lol girls fucking chase serial killers, you think they have good judgement in mates? Fuck off
>>
>>27415442
Then she wasn't a top-tier girl.
>>
>>27415860
>implying you are not a loser
>implying those girls exist
>implying you know what's real
>>
>>27415901
Their judgement is that strong men are better than weaklings.

Are they wrong?
>>
>>27415916
men who are strong aren't serial killers
>>
File: Sad_frog.jpg (87 KB, 631x800) Image search: [Google]
Sad_frog.jpg
87 KB, 631x800
Am I the only one who doesn't actually want a shy, chaste girl?

As a shy kissless virgin myself, I don't think it'd be a good idea to try and find a girl that is the same as myself in that respect. There'd be too much awkwardness and fucking nobody would know what to do in sex/intimacy.

I'd much rather have a girl that is more socially and sexually experienced than me so she could make up for my own lack of energy/experience.
>>
>>27415444
Stop improving for others, improve for yourself. She could come back with a boyfriend or other shit, stop being the bench dude.
>>
I agree OP, I don't think I deserve the kind of girl I want so I've given up and pursue other desires
>>
>>27415950
You would know what to do, stupid frog. Everybody knows what to do when the times come. You're just a cuck in denial.
>>
>>27415950
That's a very feminine slut mindset. The kind of mindset created by believing what you got told by tv. You would experience that awkward sex ONCE and you would both love it and look back on it fondly. After that, you'll explore together.
>>
>tfw you're not a shy girl
>just a normal pure girl who knows how to talk to strangers
;_;
>>
>>27416000
>implying a pure girl would hang around with strangers all the time
>>
>>27416026
I don't hang out with anyone, sometimes I just talk to strangers. Recently, I met some old man with cancer and we talked about his parrot for a while.
>>
>>27415916
>drug addicts are strong
>tattoos are a sign of strength
>arrogance is strength
Women are shit at judging people, they allow superficial factors to influence their own views.
>>
>Implying i want that kind of girl
>Implying i care if a girl is a Virgin
>Implying i'm not simply searching for a girl that values intimacy enough not to sleep with men she doesn't even know the surname of

I'm gonna die as I lived though, alone and miserable.
>>
>>27415996
>>27415987
>Everybody knows what to do when the times come
>You would experience that awkward sex ONCE and you would both love it and look back on it fondly. After that, you'll explore together.

Are these your own personal experiences, or just fantasies you've built up in your mind?

In any case, it's not something that attracts me very much. I'd rather not have two people in a relationship stumbling over each other trying to figure out what to do.

And plus I just don't find shy girls very attractive. Even super-introverted males annoy me. I enjoy social interaction.
>>
>>27415542
>tfw no low maintenance gf
>>
>>27416082
Personal experience. Your lizard brain is going to tell you what to do. It'll guide you towards what feels good.
>>
>>27416082
>I enjoy social interaction.
Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Board.
>>
>>27414989

Can confirm, I am 6'1, can bench 205/squat 290 and make 170k/year. I dated lots of women and settled down with a qt feminine shy girl
>>
>>27416110
Sure, that may well be true.

>>27416125
Sorry m8. I'm still a kissless virgin whose never had a gf. I just got bored of sitting inside playing video games all day because that's all I did for the first 16 years of my life.
>>
>>27416043
You telling me you weren't after that wrinkly dick?
>>
File: 9.jpg (14 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
14 KB, 236x333
I just don't know where to find them. Most girls look like sluts, so how am I supposed to find a qt virgin. I would be a great boyfriend but I honestly just have no idea how to find one. I've gone on a few dates and every time found out the girl was shit. What do I have to do to meet innocent girls? I work out, never touched drugs or alcohol, am waiting for marriage, go to college, and even look better than 90 percent of guys. I'm getting genuinely scared that I'm going to run out of time since I'm almost 20 now so most are probably taken.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.