[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5'10" manlet >tfw could have gotten hgh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pepe-goes-insane.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
pepe-goes-insane.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>tfw 5'10" manlet
>tfw could have gotten hgh when I was 15 but pussied out
>tfw ordered hgh peptides with a giftcard when I was 15 and they just sat in my drawer and I never used them because I was too afraid
>tfw had a terrible diet

I would have definitely been human (>6') if I did the fucking hgh and ate a better diet with more calcium. Now I'm cursed to a lifetime of manletism.
>>
Fucking height fags are the worst. You derail every discussion you get your fucking hands on.

Women don't dislike you because you're too short or too tall.

They dislike you because you're fat and fucking gay.
>>
>5'10''
literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>27414702
>They dislike you because you're fat
not fat

>and fucking gay.
bisexual but they don't know :^)
>>
File: 1458590691203.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1458590691203.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>5'10

Not even king of manlets
>>
>people denying hgh works

read this, yeah I know it's reddit but who gives a fuck

I could have been 6' at least if I did the fucking hgh

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3j2bv6/tifu_by_letting_my_brother_take_advantage_of_my/
>>
>5'10
>manlet

the fuck
>>
>>27414751
Anything under 6ft is manlet
>>
Dude I'm gonna let you in a on a secret

No one worth spending time with or interacting with gives a shit about what you look like

Any woman who ignores you because you're 5'10 is just a cunt and if you were 6ft would find some other reason not to interact with you

People on this shitty site mock anyone in the most effective way they can, they only talk about manlets because they know people are insecure about their height and they can get a (you) easily

So just chill the fuck out and try and ignore or tune out you insecurities, and if people actualy treat you like shit for being 5'10 then just recognize that they're fucked up and abnormal
>>
Try being 4'9 you fucking priviliged shitlord
>>
>>27414820
can you say the same about small penises? because I have one and fear I'll never find a woman who loves me or will stay with me.
>>
>>27414849
A woman will never stay with a small penis
which is one of the reasons why a man should never want such a creature to stay with them anyway
>>
>>27414849
I'm a filthy normie, I've fucked 3 girls

Both of the girls who were decent interesting people didn't care at all, I mean I did my best to get them off in other ways but

The 3rd one was a one night stand who laughed at me when I took my pants off, but I was a retard for not realizing that a woman who spends the majority of a date bitching about her co workers and family is a cunt by default
>>
>>27414897
>normie
>3 girls

only 3? that isn't normie tier at all

try ten, minimum
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.