[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend is at a party right now >wasted/10 sending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: received_1015063608575127.jpg (17 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
received_1015063608575127.jpg
17 KB, 583x616
>girlfriend is at a party right now
>wasted/10 sending me drunk texts and snaps telling me she loves me
>gut wrenching feeling won't fade because I know she's probably surrounded by Chads
>I'm sitting at my desk trying not to throw up, regretting not going

What do I do robots? I can't sleep knowing that there's a chance she's probably fucking a Chad at this moment and she's too drunk right now to even respond to my texts.
>>
Go to her, save her from the Chad dicks.

Maybe you can get there in time before they're done taking turns ramming her blacked out ass.
>>
>>27414610
>>27414610
Stop being a cuck and dump her
>>
>>27414610
Great example of b8 thread.
>>
>>27414610

You go back to r3ddit, robots don't have drunk girlfriends, in the unlikely event we have a girlfriend at all they are not drunk whores
>>
My GF sometimes goes to parties without me (I don't stay out late because of work, and I hate parties). Sometimes she drinks. I have zero concern about infidelity because I know that she's crazy about me.
>>
>>27414695
This is the mindset of what happens to most men who get cheated on. It's difficult because if you put too much trust in a woman, you get cucked, if you show any concern about her going to parties, you get cucked. You just can't win.

The only thing you can do is find a woman who at the start of the relationship who agrees that going to parties while being in a relationship alone isn't fair.
>>
>not going with her
what the hell is with you guys and these threads? if your girlfriend is going to a party you go with her you autists, what the heck
>>
>Be at a party at uni
>some wasted girl talking about how much she loves her bf and would never hurt him
>literally 5 minutes after she is letting guys wipe Nutella on her bare tits and eat it off
>ended up fucking some manlet normie in our garden

Good luck op
>>
>>27414672
to be a robot you have to be a virgin male, there are no girlfriends
>>
in vino veritas -When you are drunk, you are more likely to say the truth
>>
File: 1458777034172.png (77 KB, 655x549) Image search: [Google]
1458777034172.png
77 KB, 655x549
>friend is in college
>visit for the weekend
>wants to go to a party with us couple of friend
>not awful, kinda annoying being surrounded by college freshmen when I'm 24.
>in the kitchen talking with bros after being their for 2 hours
>suddenly loud fucking noises from living room as the entire party started brawling one another in a drunken rage
>friend group all looks at one another and decides to dip before the cops show up
>raid fridge of all the beer and liquor we can carry and leave out the back door
>continue our own drinking back at friends apartment
>>
tfw obsessive dweeb gf who doesn't go to parties/clubs/sleepovers/etc and does crafts as her hobby.

and is like 128lbs

feels good man
>>
>going with a girl who goes to parties

You know what you signed up for.

Dump her or start building a cuckshed.
>>
>>27414899
She's gonna crave the parties and it's gonna be worse because she'll have to get it out of her system while with you, facing the great dilemma of either breaking up with you or cheating and hiding. I'm sorry man, life is a curse.
>>
>>27414960
>slut telling me that it's inevitable because she did it.

that's why I fuck it outta her in the bedroom like a beast
>>
>>27414750
Most men don't get cheated on. This is just one of the lies that robots tell themselves to convince themselves that women aren't worth it. If you're in a good, healthy relationship then in all likelihood you're not going to get cheated on. Relationships are not some constant battle to convince your woman not to fuck Chad.
>>
>>27414960
Actually it depends where you find your woman, really.

If you're picking her up over a game of beerpong, yes.

If you found her over a game of WH40k, no.

source: partner of 6 years
I came in here to check out if there are any army cheater stories though.
>>
>browse /r9k/ daily with a hundred thousand threads highlighting the worst women and their awful behaviour
>find it hard to make a connection with any women and find it impossible to trust them
It's the woman's fault for being a whore, not my fault for embittering myself by focusing on life's negativity.
>>
I'm there with you OP

>first gf broke up with me after telling me she's sleeping with her ex because I'm bad at sex
>he's gonna be drinking with her tonight
>she straight up told me they were gonna fuck
>this is literally gonna happen while I'm closing at my shit fast food job, thinking about becoming an hero
>>
>>27415105
Who gives a fuck? You met some shitty woman and had a bad relationship. If this is what she does then she was never worth caring about in the first place. Get over it and meet someone good.
>>
>>27415048
>>27415028
>>27415011
You're all in for a treat. Notice how artists from millennia ago talk about fidelity, about heartaching, all that jazz. That's because it's in our nature to fuck up our relationships. Yeah I'm not saying they will cheat on you with a black bull or anything, but true love is harder than becoming a millionaire. How are your chances at having more than a million dollars?
>she'll lust over other guys
>she'll resent you for things you did
>she'll blame you for her miss-accomplishments
>she'll fondly remember her first love
>she'll crave independence
>>
>>27415123
Part of me agrees with you and part of me thinks this happened because I'm a fucking loser. And she thinks that we should see other people for a while, that it would work again someday. I don't know. I'm scared I'm going to develop a junkie's relationship with this girl. Similar things have happened and I keep letting her come back because of how she makes me feel, even though I know that it's bad for me.
>>
>>27414610
>>girlfriend is at a party right now
>>wasted/10 sending me drunk texts and snaps telling me she loves me
Ha, you are an idiot for letting her go.
>>
>>27414868
That actually sounds fun.
fuck the bot
>>
>>27415166
>it happened to me so it'll happen to everyone.
>I make shitty choices so everyone makes shitty choices.
>I make up random impossible statistics as I leak out the self defeating worldview I hold myself down with.

This is why you're a loser and I'm not.
>>
>>27415266
At all, you're just naive about it. You assume something has to be perfect forever in order to be good, like a relationship. You can't accept the volatility of life and love. You don't have to make shitty choices, people grow, sometimes apart, even if they're together. The ideal romantic marriage, the virgin bride who'll love you forever and devote herself religiously to you is a xviii century fantasy of some rich folks which simply evolved with time because it makes for good novels. You retards love Madmen and can't understand that the whole point of it is how this illusion perverts your mind and brings great suffering to everyone involved. In short, that's not love and it's not beautiful. Projecting this foolish ideals on your girl will eventually bring your relationship to a point where the discrepancy between being happy and the expectancy of happiness (because you're "true lovers") will be so big it'll drive both parties to emotional misery.
>>
>>27415166
'True love' is a joke. What I have with my GF is a relationship that we both care about and that we both put work into. Relationships are about effort and compromise. They're about making sacrifices for the other person's needs. I don't think my GF is perfect and I don't believe in fairy tales. And if we grow apart then we grow apart. But we've been together four years and we're doing well, and I definitely do not think that a healthy, life-long relationship is an impossible accomplishment.
>>
>>27415261
that it was. friend had liquor for days.
>>
>>27415394
Your two bit philosophy of life's volatility and acceptance is good to a measure, but to cease to solicit a stable and pragmatically grounded but romantic connection because, hey, life is transient and all feelings are but ephemera in the wind, is #YOLO tier horseshit, and you're a faggot. Romance, love and relationships aren't just a brief flicker of good times. It's a lifelong commitment of two people to one another, who through sharing their existence, enrich it and ennoble it to something grander. This isn't even, as you imagine, a highly romantic conception. This is the life a lot of couples who stick it through have. Stop being a cynical dipshit with pseudo-wisdom.
>>
>>27415394
>Massive wall of assumptions and my worldview > yours
>still trying to shoehorn your (personal) experiences down my throat.
>still trying to paint my world with your result of your poor choices.

I'm suprised you haven't finished with the 'just wait ;)'

You fuck up the minute you attempt to convince someone you've successfully found a way to predict the future even 50% of the time.
>>
>>27415646
Also essentially what he says.

Your post leaks of projection of your own bad choices onto others, debasing things that you yourself believe in that don't apply to others then trying to shove this onto my life in volume.

doesn't work
>>
>>27415210
How did you become so emasculated? Your father probably hoped one day you'd be worth something, or at the very least have a spine. You are fucking pathetic and I'm honestly glad your disgusting gf is breaking your heart like this. Holy shit man where is your pride.
>>
>>27415048
>If you found her over a game of WH40k
then she's a bigger whore than average because of massive daddy issues. Normal girls don't care about this shit.
>>
>>27415266
>is on 4chan
>not a loser
toppest of keks
>>
>>27416652
Not everyone here is a loser, friend. I have a GF of four years, a PhD, and a six figure salary.
>>
>>27414750
this is undeniably true. If you have a gf who goes to parties without you regularly. or even hangs out with groups of guys without you regularly. You will get cucked. She will likely see the same individuals in these instances. She will develop a friendship with these guys and when her guard is down. They will make their move to take advantage of her. I did this dance for awhile. Even met her "friends". Sure enough about a month later. the same guy who i was having a beer with on the beach, Was fucking my gf every damn weekend I was not around. Never again. I Dumped her as soon as i found out but these scars don't heal well. I can't trust women anymore.
>>
>>27416723
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
keep dreaming on, son, no one will believe your lies, especially not you
>>
>>27415561
>Relationships are about effort and compromise. They're about making sacrifices for the other person's needs.
You literally couldn't be more wrong. You shouldn't have to sacrifice anything for a relationship. If you base a relationship on sacrifice than it is literally shit.
>she doesn't like vidya so i stopped playing games
>she doesn't like smoking so I quit
>she doesn't like my friends so i stopped hanging out with them
>she doesn't like cats so i put mine to sleep
Now you just gave up everything that makes you, you for some girl. When she dumps you, you will have nothing left of what made you who you are. Big fucking mistake m8
>>
>>27416877
I don't understand why this is so hard to believe. Why do you think that everyone on this website is just like you?

>>27416780
The only person who got taken advantage of was you. Women have free will. If she wanted to stay loyal to you then she wouldn't have been receptive to that guy.
>>
>>27416935
You're pretty stupid if you think that's how shit works. There is a difference between making a reasonable sacrifice and being a doormat. The only one of those that has any bearing on reality is the smoking one. Smoking is a shitty, self-destructive habit and people should take any excuse to give it up.
>>
>>27416939
there's literally no reason for a non-loser to be here so yeah.
>>
>>27416985
What about the fact that this website is unique and interesting in its format? There are few social websites so devoted to the idea of anonymity and ephemerality. Outside of tripfags, who most people look down on, there is really no sense of identity here; all merit is based on how interesting people find the content itself. This breeds an unusual kind of honesty. Not to mention, the website also has some very unusual and interesting humor.

You don't need to be a failure to appreciate any of that, and if you don't see what this website offers other than "I GET TO HANG OUT WITH MY LOSER BUDDIES" then you're a real dumbass.
>>
>>27416939
I do agree with you on me being the one taken advantage of. The point i was trying to make is if a girl is surrounded by guys. Making passes at her constantly. They are going to take advantage of her stupidity. I have had 3 ltr's in my life and I'm pretty sure they have all cheated on me. That one example is the only one I know for sure. It's as if they can't be just friends with a guy. As soon as they develop a friendship. It's like their monkey brains always turn to "I want to fuck them." Maybe there are girls who are capable, and I've just made poor choices in women. But i believe a "just friends" relationship between a guy and girl who find each other attractive is impossible. and If a girl has a relationship like that, your gonna get cucked
>>
>>27417086
>take advantage of her stupidity
If you believe that every woman is stupid and incapable of loyalty then you're probably not going to be in any really good relationships anyhow. But good luck. There are definitely women who feel the same way about men so it's not like it's impossible to find a partner who can make this kind of deal with you.
>>
>>27417067
oh, please! 4chan is the lowest of the low when it comes to the public part of the internet. of course its humor seems unusual because we are nobodies in the real world. most of it is either highly autistic hobbies or bitching about others (jews, normies, whatever). remotely successful ppl don't really use anything besides facebook or twitter.
>>
>>27417209
Way to ignore the entire content of my post. I am successful and I have been on this site since 2003, because this site has merit. Fuck right off.
>>
>>27417237
of course I ignore it, it's built on lies and other BS. everyone can lie on the internet to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives.
>>
>>27417183
My point is very based given my own experiences with women.The deal has always been on monogamy in the beginning. But others always seem to come into the picture. To disrupt, interfere, and try and take her away. I haven't given up yet. But I'm on a 2 year streak of not having a gf or any friends for that matter. During the end of my last relationship. My best friend at the time was trying to get with my gf behind my back. When he thought I wasn't around he would text her. Small talk, trying to get her to hangout with him. So i hate him now. We work together still. We barley even speak. I can tell He wants to be friends still but i'm cold. So I'll admit I'm bitter. Towards men and women. I'm trying to get myself back on track. But its hard to see when my skewed views are "friends will just try and fuck your gf" vice versa "your gf will just try and fuck your/her friends." This hate for all this betrayal is hard to let go.
>>
>>27417381
not everyone is you. and to think 4chan is your secret club of autistic faggots is idiotic. Fuck right off lad
>>
>>27417450
oh no, did I hurt your precious feelings? you're a fucking loser just like everyone else here. maybe you should fuck off to reddit instead, that's where people go to brag and be creepy at the same time...
>>
I've seen my gf smack dude's when they try it on with her. She literally floored this one black guy for trying to touch her ass
>>
File: 1401754920233.png (427 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1401754920233.png
427 KB, 571x540
>>27417478
my life is mediocre at best, not trying to brag about anything. don't you agree if every thread was,
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
this place would be pretty damn boring. It's a good place for perspective, we all have different lives and can share different experiences. Whats so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>27417554
>not trying to brag about anything
>I have a GF of four years, a PhD, and a six figure salary.
at least remember what you wrote previously
>>
File: 5Iu9eOI.png (507 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
5Iu9eOI.png
507 KB, 600x803
>>27417592
I'm not that anon, I interjected in the conversation.
>>
File: 37322798.jpg (65 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
37322798.jpg
65 KB, 400x300
>>27417668
suuuuuuuuuuuure, nice try. too bad poster IDs are not shown on this board...
>>
>>27414610
I deliberately cheat on every gf I get so that I am insured against being cucked because I have already cucked her
>>
>>27417777
>tfw you got no idea what cucked means
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.