[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: iamaneet.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
iamaneet.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
I'm starting this thread because it's currently 9:48 AM and I'm already thinking about suicide. I need someone to talk to.
>>
No one cares about me. I'm all alone.

I guess I was meant to be alone. Out there on my own. Yeah.
>>
We have a small skype group going on. You can join and tell us your story if you like.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 547x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 547x530
>tfw I didn't die in my sleep
>>
You still there OP? I'm here for you..
>>
>>27414986
I-i'm still here yes. Don't lie to me!
>>
im hoping you found someone to talk to, OP. we all need someone to talk to every once and a while, even us who keep our distress to ourselves.
>>
Just get help man, it'll all get better.
>>
>>27414514
Would you like to exchange emails OP?
>>
Same, anon. I'm actually planning on killing myself soon. I can finally be free from this thresher. I'm also on the east coast, we should make a suicide pact.
>>
>>27414514
Why would you want this?

Why do you wish to kill your ability to perceive?

Sadness is better than nothing at all.
>>
Not to be rude or anything but nobody cares dude. Maybe someone will talk to you for a while and then they'll stop. Just call a suicide hotline if you want some actual help
>>
>>27414514
It's 10:56 AM and I have so much shit to do, I should get to it but I dont feel like it to be completely honest.
>>
>>27414514
https://discord.gg/0skizhuqfOjWZ4Z7
Talk with us. Everyone's suicidal in here lol
>>
>>27415284
Not OP, but I'd be interested. Hope I'm not responding to late.
>>
Do it if you want to. Everyone dies eventually and nothing you do matters.
>>
>>27414514
It's ok friendo, my first thought every morning is "I wish I was fucking dead" suicidal master race unite
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.