[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have fun working on that legacy during your two days of freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Have fun working on that legacy during your two days of freedom wagecuck.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27414374
This is a good pair of days for NEETs.
>>
>>27414374
Oh boy! Another NEET thread. Now I can see you faggots desperately try to justify yourselves being a NEET and not contribute anything to society.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>27415283
>muh contribution to society!!
Wagecucks are such treasure trove of comedy!
>>
>Implying my legal, public service career isn't inherently linked to my legacy
>Use weekends to enjoy time with you lot, watching anime, exercising, wandering NYC, and creating brief relationships with mostly homeless people who I can afford to assist and learn from
>>
>thinking people work for a legacy
>instead of making more money so they can more fully enjoy their actual hobbies
>>
>>27415283
Can you please explain this "contribution"? What exactly are you contributing to apart from making Mr. Shekelstein richer from your labor?
>>
>>27414374
>be me
>neet
>mom having health issues as of late
>uses this as an excuse for a bunch of shit, over dramatic, ect.
>my older brother falls for this
>hes a succsessful asshole, married, kids, big house, ect.
>these past few months have been rough
>brother and mom pressuring me to get a job so can help out with bills while mom pays for medical bills from hospital.
>finally fucked into getting a job at a taco bell
>work there for about a week
>become friends with QT
>one night my brother visits, calls me piece of shit, worthless, mother agrees
>week later at work, feel comfortable to ask qt on date
>dating chad who also works there recently
>stop talking to her
>become more and more depressed
>one day i baby sit brothers kids
>one of the little shits asks for toys
>its time for bed, so no.
>throws fit
>trips and gets black eye
>tells my brother I hit him
>cops called
>didnt get arrested because you cant take word from a kid
>hate my own exsistence

Kill me
>>
File: 1459005782397.png (699 KB, 957x1069) Image search: [Google]
1459005782397.png
699 KB, 957x1069
i am the deliverer of the ratto
>>
>implying I get two days of freedom on the weekends or holidays
>implying on the one day of freedom I get, there's not a 70% chance I'll be called to come work anyway
>>
>>27414374

NEETRASH where should i go on my next vacation. I'm thinking Japan *scoffs* You know, that island where your animus come from. Perhaps i'll fuck a couple of the local girls. You know how real women feel like, right? *scoffs* Of course not.
>>
>>27414374
>robot
>leaving a legacy

I want normneets to leave.
>>
>>27415623
>Wandering NYC and getting fucked in the ass by homeless people when I am not wasting my life on 4chan or being a government slave.
>>
>>27416246
Hello rato

Fuck the robot it's ruining this board.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.