[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to become a tripfag As a femanon I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fire.jpg (605 KB, 2197x1684) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
605 KB, 2197x1684
I've decided to become a tripfag

As a femanon I've never attention whored before, and I've never took advantage of robots. It's took me a while to come to this decision, but seeing how well Eliza and Erica have done financially, I think it's a wise decision. I think 3 fembots can still be well provided for from the fairly wealthy pool of robots here

AMA
>>
>>27414341
>As a femanon I've never attention whored before
lmao gud 1
>>
Can you call me a gay cock sucking whore or something?
>>
>>27414341
>wealthy
It's not so as much as they're wealthy, there's just so many of them that there's bound to be a collective fortune on /r9k/.

You may wish to use a different name that actually portrays your female gender so thirstlords are more likely to catch on.

Do you feel like doing this can somehow be considered a morally unjust thing? Personally I think it's not, because the virgin manbabies on this board are very much morally unjust themselves. Treat others the same way they treat you, I'd say.
>>
>>27414341
>>27415194
Well OP looks like you got your first beta orbiter
>>
>>27414341
you want a custom trip?
I have this program lying around and it would be a shame not to use it
I could generate you any word up to 6-7 characters in a matter of minutes
>>
>>27415194
>virgin manbabbies
>says the attention whore enabling tripfag
>>
>>27415222
How exactly am I orbiting?

>>27415362
What does being an attentionwhore enabling tripfag have to do with my virginity and maturity?
>>
>>27415486
it shows that you're immature, for one thing
>>
>>27415583
How does being an attentionwhoring tripfag equal immaturity?
>>
h-have you started the fire?
>>
>>27415486
>how exactly am I orbiting
You're already getting thirsty for the next female tripfag. Stay in denial.
>>
>>27415626
Can you tell me your definition of thirsty?
>>
>>27415194
Fuck off cunt.
> tfw not even sure if youre an ultra cucklord beta orbiter or just a very bad troll
>>
>>27414341

Welcome to the club you ho
>>
>>27414341
tripfags should leave amirite
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>27417330
Yeah
>>27414499
Just checking myself
>>
>>27414499
I will call you mean names, anon
>>
If you don't post pics of yourself, no one will believe you are a woman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.