[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think you'll be doing in the future? Is suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 633x758
What do you think you'll be doing in the future? Is suicide inevitable for you?
If not, will you be a middle aged kv sitting alone in a small apartment by your computer in a couple of decades?

This question is only for permanent kv robots who will never have a gf or sex (unless he pays a prostitute).
>>
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
>>27414294
> (unless he pays a prostitute).

you think you don't spend money on gf?

If you want sex you will have to pay for it one way or another. So you may as well pay directly to the prostitute.
>>
>>27414343
Well this is only about real robots who will never have a gf.
>>
>>27414343
I know you pathetic cucks tell yourself this to justify fucking hookers, but trust me - it's untrue.
But whatever helps you cope with your shitty life...
>>
File: disgusting.png (32 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
32 KB, 150x200
>>27414294
I'll either be working some middle-class job and fulfilling all my autistic desires while making poetry on the side or I'll publish my shit and fulfil my autistic desires. Girls are worse than any kind of drug and they are more expensive.
>>
I'm 24 and recently it's like I've been forced to confront the fact that my youth has passed and that as things are going my future is likely to be very bleak indeed. I have never had a girlfriend and I think about suicide all the time. A girl recently showed some interest in getting to know me but I acted cold and indifferent the way I do with everybody who tries to get to know me and I think she dislikes me now. I hate myself and my shitty life and I want to die. The only means of surviving for me now is to detach myself as much as I can from my life and now allow the external world to affect me but really living that way is just so depressing to me that I feel I just have to kill myself instead. I mean being isolated and sensitive and stuff was sort of "romantic" or cool for a while but now it's just fucking depressing. If I want to change things it'll mean reversing a pattern which has been in place for at least a decade at this point.
>>
Killing myself in less than a week, not because I'm forever alone but because life just sucks and I just have no drive to change my shitty living conditions.
>>
File: 1443809194400.jpg (75 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1443809194400.jpg
75 KB, 633x758
>>27414678
What kind of stuff is it in your life that sucks the most?
>>
> If not, will you be a middle aged kv sitting alone in a small apartment by your computer in a couple of decades?

I will be alone, but as a schizoid I have no issues with that. I have no sex drive either, the jew pills took care of that. It feels liberating to not give a shit about women or relationships.
>>
>>27414735
Will you be fine with it year in and year out until you die?
>>
>>27414731

Just generally being alive, I didn't ask to be born.
>>
>>27414764
I have long ago come to terms that I am simply not attractive to women, mostly due to being a manlet while living in the Netherlands, with the tallest people. The days of crying over no gf are past.
>>
>>27414836
I have known that i'm not attractive to women a few years too but it's still not entirely easy to just forget all the tfw no gf, at least if i am exposed to girls.
Tfw no gf is a pretty small problem these days though but i still think i'd be very lonely and sad when i was like 50 and sitting in my dark and empty apartment just like i will have done for very many years at that point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.