[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who are really nice to you when you're one on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe-01217.jpg (140 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01217.jpg
140 KB, 575x523
>people who are really nice to you when you're one on one but total cunts to you in a group

why do they do this?
>>
Because there is a female present and they want to impress her (or they are gay and want to suck the dicks of the guys around)
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 696x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 696x517
>that guy who's nice to you while others are around and a total cunt when you're alone
>>
I was hanging with a friend who used to do this type of shit to people when we were in school. He mentioned that he felt very insecure in them days so I reckon that's why most people behave that way.
>>
>>27414290
You're at the bottom of the hierarchy. When it's just two of you, it doesn't matter. But a group has a hierarchy.
>>
>>27414809
I knew someone like that. I beat the shit out of him when we were alone.
>>
Being rude to you, a low-tier loser on the social ranking, might increase their social ranking within certain demographics.
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>27414316
This.

10/10 answer.
>>
>>27414316
This makes sense

>>27414842
>>27414888
These make more sense than I would have liked...
>>
I don't understand why anyone is nice to me. They say hi to me and invite me to do things with them but if I was them I would hate me and never speak to me.
>>
>>27414290
Had this back in my old neighbourhood.
Dude A was a pretty nice guy when one-on-one, became a total dick whenever Dude-B was around.
I think it's all about muh social hierarchy, those who denigrate others below their perceived ranking only show how insecure they are about their own standing in the hierarchy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.