[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 207lwtk[1].jpg (17 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
207lwtk[1].jpg
17 KB, 350x350
How do long-distance relationships affect the woman? I'm talking a 19 year old girl in college and a 20 year old guy currently in the army. Who would crack first and cheat if you had to say?
>>
College girl would get drunk and fuck a guy on the party.

Military guy would deal with shit while thinking about her before falling asleep.
>>
>>27414061
I definitely believe that the girl in the situation would cheat, but what if they've been in a relationship for three years and the girl is particularly smart, abeit stressed and a definite social drinker?
>>
I was accused of cheating in CS 1.6 multiple times but they didn't manage to prove it.
I got banned anyways.

Oh, the army? It's not like you get a lot of female interaction there. Draw your conclusion.
>>
Guarantee that she cheated on you last night and definitely before that
>>
Can you see yourself cheating?

I know it's a meme that "everybody cheats" but I could never do that. I wouldn't even put myself in the situation where it could happen (getting drunk af without your SO around).

I'm inclined to think that women cheat a whole lot more than men do, but if you don't have convictions then maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>27414077
>social drinker

Too bad I don't have that Private Cuck comic saved
>>
>>27414148
>Guarantee
Why do you say that? I don't disbelieve you, I'm just asking for an elaboration.
>>
Don't get a gf if you're joining the army. Just don't do it. Wait until you leave. They will cheat. They all do.

Women need regular sex for a relationship to work. They need to feel good often or they lose interest in the relationship.
>>
>>27414077
>the girl is particularly smart
The only difference that makes is that she'll be better at hiding it. Smart girls are no less likely to cheat or engage in other slutty behaviour.
>>
>>27414203
Like I said to the other guy, can you elaborate more? I definitely believe this bitch is cheating but I just want to read some outside insight.
>>
When I was 19 I was dating a 19 year old guy who went through basic while we were together. After that he was sent to live on base, and instantly stopped talking to me. I wrote him letters every day (and he wrote them back) and I was his one phone call whenever he was allowed to at basic. I can only assume he was cheating on me when he got to base, how does someone go from being so emotionally dependent on you to not talking to you again unless there is someone else?

I'm not sure about other women but I would just sit home and cry a lot of the time. Talking to another guy or cheating on him wasn't even an option. However this is how retarded 19 year old girls think, I'm not sure if I would think differently now (at 24).

tldr; as a female I would say the guy in the situation is more likely. I'm basing this solely off my own experiences.
>>
>>27414185
Women have no willpower, especially if alcohol is involved and you said yourself shes a "social" drinker
Factor in your absence leaving her physically lonely and her being in college which let's be real amounts to a meat market of people fucking everyone they can rationalized as "finding themselves" and that's why I guarantee it's already happened

Also interesting bit of trivia, your average college girl is more likely to have a std than a prostitute
>>
>>27414227
Then you'll have to describe the situation in more detail. How long have they been apart? How far apart are they, geographically? How many close friends, male and female, does she have? How long has she been in college? Does she live on campus? How hot is she?
>>
>>27414237
>because living in the barracks is like living at home and you can just do whatever you want
>>
File: Trust Issues.png (101 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trust Issues.png
101 KB, 1000x1000
>>27414038
What kind of a dumb question is that?
I can understand that /r9k/ is trust issues central but come the fuck on
>>
>>27414237
It's more likely that he was incredibly busy and had little actual time for communication. They really work those guys in basic.
Although, if he was writing letters and making phonecalls then what's the problem, really? He was talking to you.
>>
>>27414331
Well the problem was after basic when they actually sent him to live on an actual base. I totally understood that basic meant little/no communication. When he was at his base he had time to talk to me, he just didn't.

>>27414313
He could have at least texted me once a day to tell me he was okay. I went long periods of time not even knowing if he was okay.
>>
>>27414358
>I don't know how the army works
>>
>>27414376
I have friends in the army and they call me on Skype at least 2x a week. They have time at night after they either have school or go to work. I really don't see why there's any excuse to just, not talk to me.
>>
>>27414391
When it's long-distance, no amount of contact is ever enough. Or it's never enough when you're actually into the relationship. If they don't want to talk then they've lost interest. Maybe he wasn't cheating, maybe he just liked army life more.
>>
>>27414291
>How long have they been apart?
June 2015-now, but of course they see each other for holidays and the occasional meet-up
>How far apart are they, geographically?
Girl is in Pennsylvania, guy is in Texas
>How many close friends, male and female, does she have?
Maybe like 1 close male friend (I could be wrong though) and 1 close female friend (which I'm sure of)
>Does she live on campus?
I think so.
>How hot is she?
Above average but not like thick or anything like that. I won't be posting pictures, sorry.
>>
>>27414038
The girl of course.

Girls literally get constant attention from guys. She has far more opportunity to cheat and because she's a woman loyalty is a foreign concept to her.

LDRs are absolutely terrible for guys. She gets what she wants from you (validation, attention) and you get no sex while she can get it whenever she wants. You're agreeing to get cucked.
>>
>>27414537
Wasn't asking for pictures. Any reason she can't move close to where he's stationed?

If she lives on campus then there's so much opportunity to cheat. She'll be hit on regularly. Guys are just around the corner. It would be so easy.
>>
She's cheating
>>
>>27414313
That's pretty much exactly how it is, in the U.S. army at least.
>>
If you have to ask the question, then yes she is cheating.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.