[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your last poo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1317698859610.png (89 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1317698859610.png
89 KB, 289x289
Describe your last poo
>>
Insufficient blood loss
>>
>>27413983
Satisfying.

Shout out to the anon I once saw on here who has trouble crapping and needs to wake up an hour early for work just to make sure he gets it out. Your noble struggle will never be unnoticed.
>>
>>27413983
I'm on my beeriod, so it was pretty sloppy and stunk of beer.
>>
>>27413983

pretty shitty. obviously.
>>
File: Tld48Rk.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Tld48Rk.webm
1 MB, 720x404
textless posts are not allowed blox

not an original comment either

dkfjgdfgdferdty
>>
invisible
i like felt it, heard the splash but hid under the u-bend

i was like
>did i just shit or not?
>>
yellow and loose; one of the worst i can remember. saying that it's no surprise given all the alcohol i've drank whilst sustaining myself with potato chips

post shit feels good desu
>>
About a month ago I ate a lot of chili one night and strained my ass for a monster shit, which ripped my asshole (called an anal fissure).

The pain is so bad, and just as my sphincter was almost healed I strained and re-ripped it.

Feels like the devil himself is shoving a 10 inch dick up my ass every shit.
>>
>>27413983
im on the toilet right now
it was sloppy and now my ass stings
i think it was the sour skittles
>>
I felt like a lot should've come out because I didn't shit for like 2 days but it was just a regular smelly poo
>>
Serious Question here as I've been losing weight to quickly recently and I'm worried about my body

Guys is it normal to pee like right after you drink just a glass of water

Or take a shit after eating something minuscule like chicken nuggets?

Is this just how homeostasis takes place or am I really digesting everything instantaneously with no nutritive benefits?
>>
Last poo, you say?
So I'm out there, in the Whangaroa harbor, fishing with my family. I've been here for a couple of hours, chowing down on snacks, but it looks like the snacks have caught up to me. I'm on a boat in the middle of a large body of water, and I need to shit, so I drop my pants, hover my ass over the side and dump my load into the ocean, and use the nearest towel to wipe. Despite the conditions, it was a satisfying shit.
>>
Little straining involved. Soft texture. Had to wipe a bit more than usual, which did let the experience down. I'm feeling a light to decent 6.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.