[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And robots lose once again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GirlPower.jpg (46 KB, 736x636) Image search: [Google]
GirlPower.jpg
46 KB, 736x636
And robots lose once again
>>
>>27413759
Haha, she sure showed me
>>
>>27413759
Why would I want to stick my dick in something that probably looks like a indoor swamp?
>>
>>27413759
> calling people sluts irl

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>tell someone they stink of shit
>"yeah but now u smelled a shit lol umadbro"
same thing literally
>>
>>27413759
>Still doesn't your a slut!

Then she goes home and fucks Chad and cries afterwards
>>
>people don't find you attractive because you give away intimate experiences with you to tons of people
>make yourself less attractive to even more people by being stuck up and shameless
Feminism really is toxic for women. Good for women who don't want to have kids kek
>>
isnt it women who commonly call women sluts irl? guys just dont converse with ho-bags
>>
>>27413981
Thisarini abagoni
>>
>>27413981
that's all this is, is women, in the internet age, moonlighting sexual value signalling aimed at other women as entry level political statements.

Women will always be more cruel to each other than they are to men and men are to them and they're only isolating themselves from their only sanctuary from the doghouse, which is a happy relationship (not with any of you, though, kek)
>>
oh no, i can't believe i'm missing out on a blown out roastie whore that'd give me aids, woe is me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.